FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

@CarrotyReaper
Okay let’s assume I am a role cop, who knows Artemis has the role she has, how does she live that night, knowing fair well she could clear a town, I don’t push them during it as, and barely even push mueh if I even did, I’ve been disagreeing on the fact they should die simply because there role is stronger. I even took the time to read their iso in the only town game I know of them, and it looks pretty similar

i can wim it up with any wolfteams

only if i want / have the time

Oh, nevermind, I missed this

anyway one option for my nightly joat is to give someone a bonus superlike

I was trying to hit someone I thought was never gonna be nightkilled, either by wolf or town kp
you’re pretty utr but vaguely towny imo

Real

You have the rest of these 24 hours to enjoy my presence because I’m joining spec chat in 48 hours let’s fucking gooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Who’s on your wagon? What if we kill you first?

IDK what’s the answer being used for

i was so sad when gocj died. i loved gocj.

he posted it a bit ago xD

… okay, im just gonna not vaguepost
mark
i will mark whoever you mark

Real

Gocj funny openwolf as towny person

I still think Mera is in their town meta, they have no idea what’s going on and I simply don’t think they are pushing an agenda

Brad is a very polarized person. But if you want to kill them out of sheer paranoia i cant stop you but brad is a pretty easy read

Same for me really in terms of if you are feeling froggy
ALL hero shots are allowed after all.

hm I see ur point assuming artemis is town then it would make more sense to not say you have a role cop yes. That is a good point I think just makes you/artemis paired imo and artemis did infact flip town so you do have a point that I feel like yes this makes you seem good because they don’t really want town to confirm themself and would rather want them dead.

Brad, Meuh, Dya, Insomnia iirc

I don’t have any more marks, they were event prizes

There is no way he okay with that shit as town

I tend to agree tbh.

It’s amazing how his poe is so consensus but only I get called out for that

Only a fool plans for his own death

One piece ftw tbh

wait, how did you use them?