FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

rolestopper on steroids?

I have quite possibly a very useless ability… unless until maybe now but yeah. I have no idea how I’m useful.

1 Like

mmmm okay. grrr i think i’ll probs have to look into italy’s iso myself but weh

imagine if a role stopper got shrunk in the wash and everyone said “aw what a cute role” and you’re like. thanks but dying inside because your grandma gave you it and you really hate it but you feel compelled to use it anyways

kanave / ash / ashlyn / millium / brad

the names that could be lost wolf just reading what they’ve claimed. idt im missing anybody

like i just generally feel like my role is such niche case scenario that it’s kind of -ev for me to use it but i use it how i can

in order of likelihood btw

“has passives” can’t be a legit claim

has there been a role like that which has been flipped yet?

now if i cared, i’d do the zone method and see how many times wolves bring up names in that poe

i remember baudib villa reading kanave for her role already. some wolves tend to interact with the lost wolf in key moments, but even just to banter and try to send them “signals”

anyone feels like doing this research? this isoing is killing me ngl

I’m sorry but how do people not read flips before they post…

Even when I wake up the first thing I do is check the ita flips lol

i try but also i cry

oh ash is cleared

gj millium

i might but would hate to. but tbh id probs look more in poe for names talking to italy? weh

pardon?

read may’s death and what it says next to it

i put ash as second tier villa without even knowing she was cleared

$tat$

Ash Millium basically cleared then so yayyyy

I feel like being a lost wolf that can occasionally join groupscum’s rolecard pms makes ~0 sense with my confirmed neighborhood with just me

your role was revealed in may’s death, lmfao

you’re good