FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

What does creatures poison have to do with anything?

fwiw

weā€™re probably looking for exactly the lost wolf. they probably had a chat N2, but I doubt they helped with every decision

I meanā€¦ it was quite the sceneā€¦

i think early bussing is fine since the wolfteams on FoL anniversary seem to mail it a bit

butā€¦ i just donā€™t think they would do it. and it feels less optimal to do with their role

thereā€™s just things i canā€™t answer thatā€™d just fit if dya were a wolf and thatā€™s why iā€™d want them flipped, but itā€™s probably not great

and yesterday i can see the bussing of achro as a ways of gaining cred esp since they defended baudib after that /shrug. but again, i feel like iā€™d only pull the trigger if there was a way their night ability was something good, which wolves donā€™t seem to have, we kinda slaughtered all their kp probably

itā€™s just a really odd poison imo

They werenā€™t joking when they said ā€œit was all a dreamā€

also, if we decide to leave them both alive today, bys can finish off dya tonight

i donā€™t wanna kill dya today probably. just something to think of

at the same time, hunting for a lost wolf is extremely lol with a pack wolf alive

@Kanave

have you found out your role?

What is dyaā€™s end game plan here tho? U canā€™t survive at this point by saying, ā€œmy ability is actually weak, and look at how many wolves I killedā€

What were dyaā€™s reads on boob1, someone, Achro and the rest of the more recent wolf deaths? If she is a wolf just condemning all of them, then whatā€™s the game plan here, survive as the last wolf to F3? Lol

I asked the hosts (in terms of a hypothetical), and ā€œmarissaā€ counts toward the SoN4 max of 6

so thereā€™s only one left, and it must be ā€œmarissaā€

hi nya

i feel like the marks are really bad for us

at least im speaking as a likely marked individual and seeing all the deaths in the night, lol

does the hood know if i was targeted?

you marked me?

i marked you on night 4 nya

Dya had been sussing achro since d1

yeah i feel like this is a really solid look

I mean I told the thread marluna and yawn were both town, but itā€™s fine that no one listened since I did end up calling a lot of wolves town in the moment

i have the thing where i have to say nya

They also brought up the likelihood of d1 w/w wagons