FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

I’ve had u as town since like day 1, sooo

“a lost wolf is never a doublevoter” :clueless:

because a shot on u randomly misse??

1 Like

you literally just tried to push a triple voter as lost wolf aint no way you can believe that and have your push on me not have been faked

4 Likes

that maybe makes sense for a not-mash game, but like?

1 Like

Who is a triple voter?

me

kana

well you see, three votes is not towny. meanwhile, two votes is towny. this is because three is the devils number (divided by two), and 2 is the lords number (minus 5). hope you understand.

1 Like

each day I can guess one of my statements, and if the Choose the false one I get +1 vote for the rest of the game

Im not being petty

I’m not withholding my claim cuz i don’t want to say it. It’s cuz there’s a need to hide it

There’s one more wolf left alive and no harm in waiting. If you choose to be impulsive you can have at it

But if you step back, you’ll notice i was shot based on nothing but tone during ita sesh and that’s it

1 Like

TBf I saw ur huge mech wall but it confused me so I stopped readinf

2 Likes

if kanave does something right with her role, she gets +1 vote, stacking each day

1 Like

tl;dr i get 2 truths and a lie and extra votes for finding the lie

1 Like

No

Im a doublevoter

You are an amnesiac. See the difference?

U were shot because people are trying to find the last wolf and they can’t find u, and then u got machine gunned because a shot missed, u are going to get voted out and I’m not even sure a claim will save u anymore

1 Like

and amnesiac who gets extra votes

1 Like

insom if you were town why wouldnt baudib kill u tbh.

1 Like

the only fucking way insomnia is real is if insomnia was targetted by “literally just Mizora”

which is actually plausible for marissa as a demon but

what is a mizora