FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

I said that cuz the same thing happened to me in anni 2023

Kanave is the laurentus of that game. Came in and declared im a wolf for pushing them and they weren’t even here to read the posts and everyone piles on, although it isn’t exacrly the same

That’s the only reason i reacted like that and also cuz i was in a good position to move in silence with my thing and the silliest action changes all that. The sus on me legit sprung up out of nowhere in the middle of itas just cuz 1 person started it from things they aren’t even aware of

But it’s not spite, i actually lol’d when i saw the shots

My claim doesn’t even help you that much since it’s not confirmable, so i’d rather just take it to the grave, but im relying on your reasoning and trust you all

I have one part that I can claim, but im not sure that excludes me from being a lost wolf so idk if it’s worth doing it

I guess u don’t remember what happened to me then

I’m not gunna shoot u or vote u
/Shrug

so uh a) why did people shoot ashlyn owo

b) what happened to shooting bystander owo

and c) did insom talk about the miss owo?

Ashlyn got shot for the wonky roleblock claim that nobody believed which apparently is true

For what it’s worth, the italy card seems to suggest that marissa is a god-like being

that vibes with a role that gains power over time

incineroar… arosnonis…t

If i fullclaim, i become useless and can’t even confirm it, so it’s even more useless. The only thing you’ll have achieved out of it is quenching your thirst for curiosity

Might as well just not claim, we are only on the hunt for the lost wolf now so it’s all about mech. Not confirming yourself with it means nothing, you’ll still wanna kill me

You can choose to believe me, in which case you’ll have improved your chances of winning, or not and you kill me and it won’t be the end of the world, but the chances decreases a little.

I still think you’ll land on the lost wolf anyway

where did the lw talk come from owo

Claimed it yesterday at sod

Said “it’s unwise to shoot me, if you want to kill me then vote me out”

anyhow people who haven’t used their shots owo:
millium
slanktai
ephemera
ash4

lmk if this isn’t complete owo

okay so what happened to shooting bystander as well owo

We’re only hunting for the lost wolf now

but like, is there mech reasons to believe there’s a lw or are we just spitballing owo

Flavor claims

please reply to this if yours isn’t here

Player Flavor
an_gorta_slanktai
ash4fun Leafia
BradLand
bystander Tutuu
CarrotyReaper
dyachei
ElizaThePsycho YBW → benguin
Ephemera
Hallia
Jarek
Kanave Kiiruma
Millium Atlas
neil_the_eel
Selkie

also I bookmarked this to add, and just now realized lmao

i haven’t claimed my flavor but from the status i give out it shouldn’t be too hard to figure out lmao owo

Italy’s roleflip

Also, based on our supervig deduction we assessed that there can only be 1 more alive

Last night was the only time where anticlaim wasn’t triggered

there can only be one more wolf yeah owo

we’re saying that wolf isn’t pack owo?

Yeah cuz of italy’s roleflip

Marissa hasn’t flipped yet and the wording strongly implies lost wolf