FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

wow ashlyn’s role was kinda busted and i’m kinda annoyed people flipped on her so fast owo

she was fairly socially towny owo even if mechs did nothing for her owo

Ya but we learned that this wolf is gullible as all hell or has one brain cell

yeah ashlyn looked like she had multiple brain cells too so i don’t see how that pointed to her as well owo

I mean u can say that about many flips, I thought marluna was obvious town

i sleep through one ita sesh… owo…

weh owo we need to be more outspoken about these reads ig owo

Unfortunate, people should take this more seriously, but her being flipped confirms a roleblocker and as I said s gullible evil

I didn’t believe her claim, but I eventually was okay with them, and when I was in the shower she got 360 no scoped

It looks like leafia was the only one marissa talked to, and not for very long at that

wisp this is a lolselfmeta moment but tell me - if you were lw or 3p how do you play your role owo

Probably exactly like this

wow owo

so you don’t worry by outing your meuh results you fuck your teammate (or the losing side if you’re 3p?) owo

My role doesn’t exactly do much as a solo evil, and uhhm I was also confirmed to have been doing nothing so

last night owo?

how so owo

including targetting two scumpartners?

U said if I’m 3p or lw, if I’m a LW who knows their teammates, there is no shot I’m im putting any info I have a mueh, let alone calling them out randomly when nobody was looking at them, now if I’m completely lost, then I probably just do exactly as I am now since I want to feel as lost as possible

3p I’m just vibing, I don’t expect to win, cause 3ps are god awful

IDK as brad, he claimed all his targets and what he saw, check his iso

His words, “I took no action”

No roleblocking or killing action.

Is this the first time all game that thread has been dead owo?

Not that I feel like I have anything to say atm

probably will do more tomorrow when I have my computer but until then, nyeh