FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

I haven’t

And I’m not gonna in case someone fake claims mine

not really because of the anticlaim

I guess I got ahead of myself with flavorsolving

shouldve waited for 2 seconds for someone to mention brad would be made useless

I still think there were probably enough claims already that I would’ve still pushed for massclaim (which still hasn’t completely happened btw), but ig I’d feel less dumb if I’d thought of that first

joycat

i mean it didn’t say it was used last night so we know millium is clear lol

don’t you think it’s funny that I’d be prime lost wolf material if I didn’t heal neil

I mean just think about it you’ll know what I mean

Im not really sure what they’re claiming

Lol

I was just stating my opinion. My 2 cents are that the mech interpretations that are happening are kind of ridiculous, so I said it more sternly

Feel free to discuss it, but if nobody claims to be rb’d for days on end and we know brad broke his restriction last day, which would allow yawn to rb this night, i just put 2 and 2 together since dya was saying at sod that wolves have a rber role

I feel like probably just insom

if you’re shotted, idm holstering

iirc I figured out something last night with kanave that might’ve cleared half the game

part of me says flipping them would tell us if I’m right, but also that feels like quite literally killing the golden goose

anyway, I’m back to thinking that their claim & how they’ve handled it is never a wolf

like i said, i can make him vulnerable to shots

i dont eunderstand why im not confirmed though

also brad is claiming motion detector so like…if we holstered, he could be essentially a cop

if my deduction around the likevig and italy is correct, then you are cleared

I don’t see how it could be wrong, but apparently not everyone believes me.

Why are you not claiming your role?

again; wolves should ahve access to anticlaim which can make them hidden (ninja)

she has

What is it?

tutuu (can mark ppl and give targets for the farctic role)

didnt the anticlaim die with baudib?

again; the anticlaim is still usable when the role is dead