FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

i made changes to your poe

nya did you answer my earlier question?

i have no idea who it is tbqh but i stand by my kanave shot

i wish yawn nya cursed me i love saying nya

Oh then that’s not it

So jarek confirmed

mmmmm. eliza you cant switch your backup role, no?

which one?

about why wrt kanave/ash?

nope
its 1-shot

1 Like

i also like straight up don’t have the ability anymore

1 Like

If tomorrow night there is still no “anticlaim successful” message then i guess the kp is from the wolf’s role strictly and they don’t inherit factional

If more kills then uhhh

i didnt see it. I think kanave could be a wolf lying about role. It would be intricate but I think it’s possible

I’ve just had bad feels about ash most of the game.

strangely i do have the silksong one!

1 Like

No shot kanave is lying

They’re claiming truthfully up to the point of awakening, if real

same from earlier in the game.

a lot of the statements feel relatively easy to guess to me. like they all won events or whatever

I mean they’re being real in either alignment about it

But if they’re lost wolf, they are omitting things they’ve learnt / awakened to

*also if wolves were given flavor claims, then no one’s claim means anything tbh

I really think the lost wolf has a fakeclaim at hand

It’d be a pretty big mistake to say the lost wolf is marissa and not providing the lost wolf with a fakeclaim when it gets to massclaim

At least I think

mmmm noted. i dont rlly think i have a great meta baseline for kanave at all but id gth say that her play here doesnt match my expected thoughts on her wolfplay, and that the role stuff itself is overly elaborate? like its kinda hard to say that the uhhh. fact stuff, thats more hidden knowledge that i dont think kanave could be lying about regardless of alignment bc like. its not exactly stuff thats open source to know, yk?
ash is fair game tbh, esp role wise, but idk if the wim increase i saw earlier fits how i expect last wolf in this situation to be playing, and i kind of dont feel like ash4fun is the type of player to be able to fake that as w?