FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

gg

Hi everyone! I’m Lilith “TodaysStory” Fox, and I have soo many thoughts on the game. Mostly about my inclusions. I do not have ground to stand on for anything that I did not have a say in and anything I did not have a say on did pretty well. I’ma make a writeup thingy for this going over the role card development, future plans, etc etc but for now I’d just like to say congratulations town and well played scum :)

7 Likes

I liked my role, giving someone someone’s alignment if they meet an arbitrary requirement like six votes on a wagon is something I would honestly do if I had the power to do that without breaking the rules cause it’s really funny

2 Likes

yeah it would’ve been borderline impossible with the number of clears and 1 KP/c to actually pull-off the comeback here.

1 Like

Wait how were u gunna die dya? I wasn’t paying attention

Bruh

3 Likes

perhaps try not being extremely abrasive in every scenario

2 Likes

No flavor for me ;(

1 Like

Bys was going to mark me

:wowee:

not talking on the forum for 2 weeks has ruined me ive missed the like notification serotonin

1 Like

nyachei

mafia addiction

Achro bussed his entire team lmfao

town played really good this game

ITS NOT MAFIA ADDICTION ITS WANTING ATTENTION DONT MISREPRESENT ME

3 Likes

Do you need subway surfer gameplay

2 Likes

YES

Tbh I think it’s more so that wolves overbussed and then town snowballed from there

I enjoyed being a mason because it gave me diplomatic immunity which helped on uh…1 message which would have made me be CFD otherwise. thankfully I put my faith into firinn and decided to masonize them then got a godsend of a replacement

2 Likes