FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

fuppies just hate to see a mafia.gg player thriving

1 Like

im not a fuppy anymore im a proud alexa.com player

you’re like an adult with a job which is kind of like being a boomer

6 Likes

@Hazardwaste should have just been unemployed smh

3 Likes

I do it just fine #AGENDA

1 Like

Man ok i gotta quit my job now

3 Likes

Bitch, you travelled across Europe with friends. You’re a boomer for sure (/s)
Also come to my part of the UK next time >:(

2 Likes

I mean, I know I haven’t been on in a hot minute, but I was here before ToL was ftp. I would think I was at least a Joycat nomad.

(In other words, am I AGENDA on vibes or as padding?)

1 Like

I think padding. Agenda was mostly padding honestly. It was the smallest by far on like players that made sense to be there by era.

4 Likes

explains why they lost so hard

did the guild mechanics ever benefit town? boomers having advantage all game gave achro an infinite money glitch, and by the time the joycat nomads took it back the last living wolf was a joycat nomad

3 Likes

also this thread not being in the fam4 category throws me off

1 Like

iirc a bunch of Boomers had boosted ITAs on day 2?

1 Like

Each Leader had an ITA general buff which disproportionately benefited the village. There were other random village roles that cared about having the Advantage. I think it was a little underbaked at the end of the day. Guilds were supposed to just be kinda fun hence daily propaganda and being able to post them.

1 Like

in hindsight we should’ve announced each day which guild won the guild propaganda contest, I bet we’d’ve gotten more submissions that way

5 Likes

Well played everyone!

@Ari I am very curious why you scumread me so hard day 1 I had my own category lol. What made you read me like that?

ngl sending in propaganda ended up being one of my fav parts. kinda sad when it stopped w/ the rest of events but i get it

Why is your pfp House with a skull over his face

3 Likes