FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

Sorry I thought I was gonna have to pack a go bag :sob: I looked outside and the light was all fucked up like it gets when we have wildfires close

think it was the middle one? deal damage? i followed what u saiud for shield tho

Wat

Evacuate to FL please

1 Like

I think he could be for sure

bystander
Ashlyn
BradLand
Millium
SirDerpsAlot
Baudib1
Jarek
an_gorta_slanktai
Meuh

Any of these pepole have any mechanical reason they cannot be the backup vig? Some proven role?

I will just note i feel like i have posted plenty each day for my presence to be felt. I never slank unless theres a reason for it.

You never need to apologize for emergencies.^^

1 Like

Trusting town leaders to do good work has not led to a bad game state for town tbh

I stand by conserving my energy when i needed to

Funny I havenā€™t ā€œfelt your presenceā€

But yesterday we were all flailing so like

There was no leading

Ope mindmelding

ik I said Iā€™d be back after the store but my gf is a little mad Iā€™m not paying enough attention to her, so I canā€™t really be present for like the rest of tonight

Iā€™ll try and pop in around ita1

other than that, see yā€™all around 2024-06-12T15:30:00Z

Well. I spent a lot of energy making sure someone died and then slept for like 12 hours

Only so much i can do about that

I got another Counter
and it came with another vote :3

2 Likes

i feel like i should use my arrow now but i dont want to shoot uninformedly so weh. im kinda annoyed weā€™re piling to shoot ameuh today when i said she should have been shot over ari and ari flipped town. ughā€¦ ughhhhh uhh @CarrotyReaper do u have zoneā€™s shotlist tracking handy? can u pull up who shot ari for me?

Fear my triple vote :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

1 Like

Iā€™m shooting you in 2.5 hrs glgl

even yesterday achro gave a shotlist including someone.
itā€™s not like he didnā€™t do anything.

EoD was a mess as far as I can tell, but I didnā€™t go back to read all of it.

1 Like

Do you need super likes