FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

Kinda stupid not to just bus the fuck out of me then tbh

I kinda refuse to believe u as w/w with tutuus, let people.kill them over u, but that’s just huge wifom since IDK what wolf u has for a wincon at this point

if only someone spent two hours making a list of the d1 wagons and the last thirty minutes/changes

1 Like

you’re in a position to win a tdome & you know it

why does voting me make you town or me scum?

still shooting meuh btw

Bc i don’t like being voted

this post personally stabbed knifes through my hands

Great post tbh

And?

They bussed over voting you in the end

If you paid attention then you’d also know my vote was virtually useless, but you conveniently leave that out and im still a great shot target

If you’re a lazy villa then step up with actual things or at least I have the pretense you wouldn’t lead with such lvl 0 things

IDK who to even like anymore because the people I think have been townie more so than even some of the people that are dead are still alive, and every argument feels like ,“no u”, “how dare u vote me”, “I shot wolves I am town”, “I am so obvious it hurts”

Like wtf am I suppose to do with this lmao

Nope

I have no obligation to you to do anything. Gl in itas tbh

This was like the only read i’ve seen you make all game

And people are gonna believe im wolf with you somehow for it after you flip wolf

no u is irrefutable

Also call me lazy one more fucking time and see what happens

hallia is filled with spite and omgus.

I would keep her in check, but there is only so many times I can yell without it having diminishing returns.
(plus I don’t have a read on ash4)

What

This is mostly an over exaggeration because I think only very specific players that I believe are townie are playing in this why, and it almost makes it feel as if I’m bad or dumb to even suggest paranoia there

Achromatic (??)
ash4fun
Ashlyn
Baudib1
bystander (need to recheck why they were cleared earlier i felt it was compelling whatever i saw?)
dyachei (?)
ElizaThePsycho
Ephemera (…?)
Jarek
Kanave
Marluna
Meuh
Millium
SirDerpsAlot
Yawn

~

this is what im starting with as “wolves remain in here” who should not be in this list and why

Aite

VOTE: Achromatic

also I saw it all yesterday, townies flipping town, and people saying, oh well, they were scummy

If you decide to flip me, don’t you dare talk about me like that. I know my shots have been horrible. But my posting (at least when I’m available) has been just fine every day so far. Don’t fking pull that

Is it time for Dead by Daylight?