FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

fair I guess

Uh oh!

I will confirm that Ranta’s sealing is because of my action

1 Like

why did achromatic get 2 super likes

I enjoyed most of the first one.

basically no grinding so far. we will see if that changes later on
#2 is fun so far, but I am fairly early on (gathered all characters, but only on the 2nd chapter for most of them)

Super Likes Moment

wolves employing psychological warfare now

Super like angel on achro incoming

for this reaction is my guess.

I guess so but that feels like wolves/townies or whatever literally had nowhere to put it so they did that

or psychological warfare

unless town wants to claim the super likes, i have… a very dumb overthink.jpg on this.

2 Likes

Psychological Warfare real

fuck you wolves you know what you’re doing lmao

CONCLUSIONS FROM SEALED:

• Eliza’s alleged copy, which Sealed benguined’s role on the same night the likevig role became Sealed, is probably different from whatever Sealed the likevig.
  • It seems like the likevig may have only been backed up during Night 2, because that is when the role became Sealed. This is unusual, because catbae died N1, and we’ve been assuming he was killed by the likevig. The wolf kills we know of are the factional, anticlaim (not used), Someone (not available N1), and the likevig (which we assumed killed catbae). If the likevig was not in play then, the wolves had some other kill.
  • We know that Apo was the one to make Ranta’s jail ability Sealed, so that corroborates her claim.

I can confirm my guild abilites are sealed

2 Likes

almost always wolves.

and it is either to frame achro or to make achro look good.
depending on what side of the wifom you fall on!

2 Likes

lets hear it :eyes:

Eph’s ability sounds plausible to be in the game, but for some reason it’s just unlikely to me

Even before you shed light on this matter I had the same opinion and imagined this is how it should work, but always thought it was useless to have

I mean, for eph to be villa that implies wolves have an ability thief, right? Otherwise what much use is there in their role?