Identity Card

Name: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
Height: 6’5”
Weight: 260 lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Glasses or Contacts: None
Hair Color: N/A
Hair Style: Bald
Outfit (Including Accessories or Jewelry): Dwayne wears an outfit fit for a jungle expedition, with a vest, khaki shorts, a short sleeved t-shirt that shows off his pectoral muscles very well, solid tennis shoes, and a wide-brimmed hat.
Other Appearance Info: Dwayne is a large, muscular Samoan-Canadian man. He has very large muscles, as well as two tattoos. The first is on his left arm, shoulder and chest, and is a tribal tattoo. The second is a bull tattoo on his right arm.

Backstory: Dwayne Douglas Johnson, also known by his ring name The Rock, is an American actor, businessman, and former professional wrestler. Widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, he wrestled for WWE for eight years prior to pursuing an acting career. His films have grossed over $3.5 billion in North America and over $10.5 billion worldwide, making him one of the world’s highest-grossing and highest-paid actors.

Johnson played college football at the University of Miami and won a national championship in 1991. He aspired to a professional career in football, but went undrafted in the 1995 NFL Draft. He signed with the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League (CFL), but was cut from the team in his first season. Part of the Anoa’i family, Johnson’s father Rocky and maternal grandfather Peter Maivia were professional wrestlers, and he secured a contract with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) in 1996. He rose to prominence after developing the gimmick of a charismatic trash-talker and helped usher in the Attitude Era, an industry boom period in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Johnson left WWE in 2004 and returned in 2011 as a part-time performer until 2013, making sporadic appearances until retiring in 2019. A 10-time world champion, including the promotion’s first of African-American descent, he is also a two-time Intercontinental Champion, a five-time Tag Team Champion, the 2000 Royal Rumble winner, and WWE’s sixth Triple Crown champion. Johnson headlined the most-bought professional wrestling pay-per-view (WrestleMania XXVIII) and was featured among the most watched episodes of WWE’s flagship television series (Raw and SmackDown).

Johnson’s first leading role was as the titular character in the sword and sorcery film The Scorpion King (2002). He has since starred in the comedies The Game Plan (2007), Tooth Fairy (2010), and Central Intelligence (2016); the action-adventure films Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2012), G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013), Hercules (2014), and Skyscraper (2018); the science-fiction films San Andreas (2015) and Rampage (2018), and the animated film Moana (2016). His role as Luke Hobbs in the Fast & Furious films, beginning with Fast Five (2011), has helped it become one of the highest-grossing film franchises. Johnson also stars in the Jumanji films, appearing in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) and Jumanji: The Next Level (2019), and is set to portray Black Adam in its superhero film adaptation.

Johnson produced and starred in the HBO comedy-drama series Ballers (2015–2019) and stars and produces the autobiographical sitcom Young Rock (2021). In 2000, Johnson released the autobiography The Rock Says, which was a New York Times bestseller. In 2012, he co-founded the entertainment production company Seven Bucks Productions and is the co-owner of American football league, the XFL. In 2016 and 2019, Johnson was named by Time one of the world’s most influential people.

Miscellaneous Description(s): He has very sharp eyebrows, and can give a very good single-raised-eyebrow stare.

Motivation: Make everyone smell what The Rock… is cookin’!

[PLAYER NAME] - Level 1
Alignment - Good
HP - 100/100
Mana - 20/20
Strength - 30
Constitution - 30
Agility - 0
Intelligence - 0
Luck - 0
Magic - 0

Bonds

John Cena - Level 1

Inventory

Foldable Chair (+5 Attack)
Mom’s Chicken Noodle Soup (+25 HP, +5 Mana)

Abilities:

Ability Weight Cap: 20

Active - Adrenaline Rush : For 20 Mana, Dwayne feels the adrenaline rush to his system, shaking off any negative effects on him, boosting his physical stats, and doubling the damage of his next attack that hits. He also gains 50 temporary Health Points. (10 Weight)

Active - Rock Bottom : For 20 Mana, Dwayne can tuck his head under the opponent’s near arm, reach across the opponent’s chest and around their neck with their near arm, and place the other arm against their back. Dwayne then falls forward, either flat on his chest or into a kneeling position, and forces the opponent back-first onto the ground. This will damage the other player, will always hit as long as Dwayne is in the same room as them, and will also daze the other player, leaving them unable to move for 3 Turns, or until attacked again. (10 Weight)

why the fuck do you have this

how tf does rock have 20 mana
he has zero magic or int stats

its in the op

what the fuck bell is a professional wrestler and actor

5 Likes

i asked aelin about that

basically all the stats were messed with after it was made