Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

By the end of the day. I will haven given a complete analysis of the game so far and given you the closest wolf team prediction.

Starting with

—————————————————————————-
A COMPLETE RESET OF MY READ LIST!
As of now! I don’t townread or wolfread anyone

—————————————————————————-

UNVOTE

2 Likes

No, im a wolf! That is why i dont snap vote upon request because snap voting someone without believing in it is so villagery…

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

You’re not a wolf. I’m a wolf! Shows off my nice fur I use a special fur conditioner to keep it so shiny.

Yeah I brought up Lemons claim earlier but it didn’t go anywhere but consider me highly sus on the slot

From this point on, villagers will refer to the evil faction and wolves to the good faction.

Possibly the villageriest thing you have done this entire game.

can we consolidate on Jaiden/May?

those are the two I feel most confident in being scum rn

Preferably May I think.

also, those of you that think I’m scum for the claim, just vote me
just saying it and not voting is scummy

I dunno kinda wanna consolidate on you.

Also like… why the day isnt close to being over

literally, if you even bothered to read me behaviour-wise, you’d know I’m town
otherwise, I understand the paranoia but I don’t particularly care about it

but scum would talk about it to stoke the paranoia but be too scared to vote because they know I’m town

Just want to deliver a public apology for migraineposting last night - that shouldn’t happen again, especially given I should not have been looking at screens at that point.

I don’t remember… most of it, honestly, but I still do scumread Leafia - that came about toward the very end of last day phase, but I never got a chance to say it - and I still do townread Jarek - similar story. If anyone has any further questions, feel free to ask, and I’ll work on a post about exactly where this Leafia read comes from shortly.

1 Like

do you have a reason other than the claim + the fact that I’m still alive?

also my preferred exe for today

1 Like

Define shortly in amount of hours because you’ve been saying thisfor some time (unless im confusing you with someone else).

1 Like

can I get 3 TRs and 3 SRs from you?

well we’ll find out if it’s actually bad or not post game
who do you think is town in my POE and why?

because they have been defending you?