Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Mostly gut and me thinking that SK/Neon are never w/w here. As well as liking the gifs or whatever you call them th add t they keep posting.

1 Like

I’d have to look back at it but there posts have gotten better and I felt Town vibes from them during the late of Day 1.

How the heck would I not be clear from a w!SK flip!?!

Why would you be clear?

Have you been paying attention to the thread at all?

I mean you look good from it but you aren’t clear due to what I know your capable of as a wolf.

I think SK could still be town but Neon’s tinfoil/case on me/Hail after I left looked really bad to me

i agree
if it wasn’t at eod

It’s also how SK treated my slot as well.

if it makes you feel any better it got seth on my case because of one post i made

It especially helps at EoD.

its better for town to vote who they want dead the most
because thats what you do at eod

Exactly. And that helps determine a person’s alignment.

as in
the person they want dead that has a chance of going over
but due to neon and others only hail was capable of going over

leafia are we even arguing different points

This is a load of bullshit

Yeah idk I’m conflicted on it cause it is a good point that as soon as the Magnus wagon went down they tried to get people on you but idk if they were going to actually go through with it and yes at first glance I feel like it could be going for another ML but.

It’s like I felt the way SK treated both Magnus and Neon and SK trying to push Neon to continue voting Magnus is how and why I view SK!Wolf clearing Neon and Magnus.

However, your kinda a 50/50.

I still think Memes and May have most scum equity with SillyKitty but.

Not who i expected to die after yesterday.
Wolves got lucky or he spooked someone.

Not sure. I’m arguing that your vote being on who you most want dead at EoD helps others determine your alignment on future days, even if they don’t hav eff a chance of going over. Although it id best to vote for someone you think is evil and has a chance of going over.