Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Probabl yuh a little bit of both. That’s my guess anyway.

This post in particular.
The entire thing is just quotes of Hail and none of me and it was just Hail being tunneled on me and then backing off.

There is one “quote” from “me” but the content is actually a post by Zorvo, not me and it was somehow edited to look like a quote from me but when you actually click on the link back, I’m saying something entirely different. idk if this was an honest mistake or what on Neon’s part but I Neon quoting Zorvo and Hail and saying they have w/w equity in a post trying to tie me and Hail together as w/w would be very weird.

im saying to vote at eod for someone you think is evil and has a chance to go over
which is uh

nearly exactly that

This is the original post by Zorvo that Neon quoted as being mine.

yo @Atlas
youre scum
catch me up on the game

Hmmm, not sure how to feel about this given how strongly you felt that I was town in the second half of D1.

what you posted is literally a read? why are you getting so aggressive over this. its literally a nitpick and does absolutely nothing to solve anything besides nitpick and become some magical reason why you sus me because you didnt like the specific wording I used

I was saying that because if youre evaluating atlas based off of something lol said yet refusing to evaluate me, its simply just weird.

im tired of it dude

Smh. I was going to fake a red check lol

Got it. So we’re arguing the same point.

you can backread
i certainly don’t have time to walk you through 2000+ posts

Good thing i read the flip first lol

do you want to actually read the post??

anyway, I just found that super weird and now I think Neon/Magnus could be w/w and Memes is looking better and idk

how can you deadass accuse me of not reading your posts when you literally are jumping and nitpicking things without reading mine

this is why I refuse to townread you because of your stubbornness, because at points you are outright unfairly treating my slot

On who?

you dont have a gist?
jeez

I said “if we were talking about killing people due to having a loud town voice” as zorvo said

W!me wouldn’t kill lol for this if zorvos reasoning is correct

there’s a lot of answers to that question
do you want a readlist or what

Please answer this. @sillykitty2366

People he didnt like are Lemon and Jarek.

Which by the way

VOTE: Lemonfairy