Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

48/24 is my favorite

good point

Leafia/Zorvo are not w/w based on this.

Phraze, May, Jaiden - All of them haven’t been doing much ai, or… much at all, really. It’s hard to remember things fron them in a 2000 post game, but may out of them is doing the most nevertheless (Note: Jaiden is trying a more… detective format, I guess? Which seems to equate to not providing much reads and pressuring others to make their own, noted from their lack of posts. I’m interested to see how this develops.)
Zorvo - If I must read Zorvo, he’s being… zorvo. Most of his pushes make no sense, and him focusing on himself is actually towny, but the rest really isn’t
Sk, Neon - Two sides of the same coin, probably v/v or w/w. Neon’s push on hail, and her shading on lemon (and to a lesser extent, me) doesn’t… look very good. I don’t have much to say about sk that isn’t meta, but from what i heard from lol and others they wouldn’t be nearly as talkative (and argumentive) as they would be here as scum.
Jarek - I liked their early d1, and to a lesser extent their early d2, but inbetween they’ve seen kinda… meh. Certainly have better targets
Memes - Decently argumentative, but I expect that from him. His posts seems to be decently towny for him, along with his points and constant shifting of things to look at it from a different perspective. Towny.
O.Kazo - Not very memorable, tbh. I can’t remember most from them in terms of pushes or anything, and their arguments feel decently weak and sidelined, which I wouldn’t expect from them
Leafia - She seems unlike regular leafia, town and scum. Doesn’t seem to have much memorable points, but whether that be from exhaustion or otherwise is unknown. She seems to be ~fine for the moment, but if this continues I’m going to have to re-eval
Lemon - I thought they were scummy early d1, but after talking with them later on and Neon’s posts about them, i think they’re decently fine, just not too forward on their pushes.
Magnus - I’ve wrote a lot about them already. They seemed good early d1 and to a lesser extent, a bit after, but I certainly want to hear more from them

the order of which these are presented has no bearing on my reads

What gave you that impression? Specially Zorvo, ive never seen him getting night oned, ever.

i can’t name one person who’d make those two nks if even they were both modconfirmed ic

What did you like about their early day 1?

well
n1
i saw leafia get nk’d in love and war

mostly their pushes, and a decent amount of stubbornness while still not being deadstuck like seth would be on most things

What pushes? Show me please

one minute

I’m backreading and it just looks like people are throwing around reads and then asserting themselves when others disagree by saying stuff like “how can you not see it? you must be a wolf” or “you’re howling right now”

:blobby:

1 Like
Summary

This is the one I want to point out
They seem to believe in it but are willing to consider different opinions and things which are wrong, which a newer wolf (which i suspect jarek would likely be) would either back off or push much harder and ignore the points made

I disagree on the read specifically, but the thought process is what i want to point out

You know what? If you are town mafia kept you alive so i would tunnel you.

So i will do the opposite! Hi Mason!

1 Like

this was what I was thinking when rereading

based

that will show them!

Yah. Damn wolves trying to play us.

VOTE: Neon

hmmm
lemon like this

For this exact reason is that i believe Jarek is scum.

Why would he take my word for it. What if I was scum trying to persuade him. Where is the paranoia? Why so much trust?

VOTE: Jarek