Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

We were both SK’s hardest pushers so it stands to reason that if they were a wolf, they’d want us dead.

i can’t explain for jarek himself
but if i had to guess its because you would know more about their meta then they would

Then what is your read on Sk now? Because it could still be easily that you are not dead because scum!SK would look bad from your deaths.

Hmmm, that’s a possibility and SK is currently null for me.

Yah but they dont know anything about me.

Going to head out for now too. :sleepingleafeon:

there’s about a 28% chance you were lying
but i can’t speak for them

@jarek

the first part does seem to be saying “I’ll take your word for it”
but the second part still shows reluctance to agree with the read (“nothing to say people have to play the same exact way every single time…”)

I don’t think it’s AI

yeah, I think I’m cool with a townlean on Jarek
just need more from Jaiden and Phraze

O.kazo too

Ok! Then Jarek is town!

Let’s move on!

VOTE: Neon

SK/Atlas/Memes/May
Zorvo/Jarek

null - Jaiden/Phraze

Leafia/Neon/Magnus

I feel like I’m being pocketed
am I being pocketed?

If i didnt think you were town, i’d think this is wolf!you telling us how it went down.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

lemon rn

1 Like

Because if you’re lying to me about this for whatever reason I would personally consider it a fairly slimy play.

It’s not like it’s on the level of telling a new player a mechanic works one way when it works another to get an advantage or anything like that - But if you are lying to me it feels like it’s on the same level if you know what I mean.

I also have no idea how you play either so for all I know you’re a chronic liar who does this all the time. I can’t really afford to be paranoid 24/7 though.

1 Like

Im so pocketing you that if you flip wolf i’d look so bad from this association but that is what a partnership is all about.

Dont you think Lemon?

alright losers
VOTE: Memes
i will say no more just trust me

1 Like

lucky for you, I’ll flip green

but wolves wouldn’t worry about that so I’ll put paranoia aside for now

I don’t have a lot of trust in me
say something trustworthy