Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

did you even read my post?

That’s fair.
But like each time they do more and more wolfy things no matter how many times I call them out no one cares.

If they are town they should be making Villagery posts within the next couple day phases.

i am possibly the greatest person to ever live

no?
I don’t remember interacting with you at all and I was threadsitting for long enough that I would have if you had been here the entire time (unless you were being sarcastic with this comment)

mind pulling those up and while you’re at it, update me with your new reads?

Voting off wagon in a scenario where you think the wagons are bad is a perfectly acceptable EoD vote and one I’ve done a million times. Not Voting is anti town and gives absolutely no info and now you can say whatever you want.

Lol

Sure

VOTE: Memes

I’m so tired of your crap

VOTE: Zorvo

Your entire play has been nitpicking non ai things and saying I’m scum for it and I’m not giving you the benefit of the doubt. You very obviously have a clear agenda.

NONE of zorvos “wolf points” against me have been based on logic, and most of them have been nitpicks on my grammar or outright just pushes against me for saying things he personally doesn’t like. He has blatantly made up a metaread, yet ignores actual real meta against his argument on me

I’m sick of this being in the game. If he was a villager, he wouldn’t be outwardly refusing to change his viewpoint on me with hard evidence while the exact evidence he’s using to change his read on someone else. This is a wolf with blatant agenda, not a stubborn or tunneled villager.

I don’t care anymore, I have work and I’m tired of being unfairly pushed. He is intentionally trying to lower my wim to the point where I sit and die.

I have done nothing wolfy like you’re claiming

Ok I’m going to work

Cya

@leafia I’ll answer you later

1 Like

you had like 10 of my posts to read yet never saw these

I take blame and admit that I was wrong.

Yes cool.

I’m not coming in the thread after doing NOTHING and whining about people who did something pushing someone over that I didn’t even attempt to stop.

One of these things is more scummy than the other. I’ll happily let the thread decide.

See the above. But good argument lol.

neon/silly d3 exec

Zorvo is town Silly, you know that he as a wolf is agreeable and appear townie and would have bussed someone for cred already

In this game he is strongarming his view on others like his town self.

1 Like

youll get used to it

Oh and don’t say "it wouldn’t have mattered with 10 minutes left

That’s the exact time frame I started the wagon. You can do plenty with 10 minutes left.

Lol.

VOTE: Atlas

how experienced is silly, day 4 exec?

Lemon is obvious wolf.

The way he reacted to my pocket and outted looked like seeking for approval.

1 Like

Your attitude about it screams wolf that’s trying to deflect and act like it was a benefit to town rather than a townie who is trying to wolf hunt.

who the fuck is lemon