Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Yah trust him! I mean! We are here taking the word of others freely and easily here without any kind of paranoia, we are all friends here dont we?

Forget about scum lacking of it

I don’t trust you either tbh

hello

are you caught up?
do you have reads?

someone tell me if my reads are bad or not
because I feel kind of ok about them

Didn’t see you stopping it

Didn’t see you stopping it

1 Like

you pushed it
are you seriously thrusting the blame of your decisions onto something i said was bad

1 Like

You voted for it

VOTE: Neon

anywho, i’ve been busy
neon’s entrance seems like flailing

Yeah but Jarek can SAY they wanted anything to happen. They didn’t SHOW that at all. Jarek could use any reasoning they want to pull pressure off of them for their EoD because they didn’t provide anything of use at EoD.

1 Like

You were supposed to read my case and maybe talk me down.

Why? Why does wolf me start a flash wagon and not just vote for you or Zorvo or Magnus if your town?

People who popped into the wagon should be being looked at more critically. Saying we gained no info is just false. Plenty of info to read into people who were in thread at EoD but did nothing and people who flashed onto the wagon I started.

You just said “ooooo why do you hurt poor little me, why not atlas too”?
When I did talk about atlas.

I had enough tbh.

VOTE: SillyKitty

Oh.

Well I it’s different cause of current game time.

Jfc…how?

Weird but ok lol

Have you never seen a case before?

What kind of info were you getting because I got nothing aside from the fact I think the people who voted Hail need to die, and you were one of them

It is not my responsibility? I was getting ready for work and was extremely busy regardless but even if I wasn’t im confused on why I was supposed to know hail was town and talk you out of your read?

I’ll admit maybe I don’t understand things sometimes.
I struggle with comprehension personally.
I have 3 disorders and ADHD is one of them.

I’m not unfairly treating your slot. I have shown you and given you the points of which I didn’t like and deemed to be wolfy.

…I never said you were wolf , I just said if you are one, you’d never kill lol

oh ive been here the entire time.
my reads not matter to you, girl.

That was just 1 example of why.
There was plenty of others and I’ve stated others.

Again, lol is a better kill for you as wolf then Neon is.