Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Sounds re as sonable to me.

wouldn’t you
obviously be prejudiced in the manner of what is a good reason
i townread you but i don’t really see the reasoning behind this

Yeah but at the end of the day there’s information on every vote including my own and I can’t just not look at people voting me because “well they voted me so I’m biased”

It’s hard to be unbiased with a personal investement like that and obviously maybe someone has a reason they think is good that I don’t but hey, if you’re going to vote me out of the game don’t blame me when it bites you back

also
you’re on fol
if you expect a reason other than “vibes” you’re done for

My vibe reads are god-tier

1 Like

hm
honestly
i’d just ask them to further elaborate on why they think you’re scum

That’s what pushing them for a reason would be and if their reason boiled down to, say,

“I don’t trust you”

Well they’re evil because that’s a bad reason to vote me over the litanny of other targets who they SHOULD also be examining if they were town.

Hmmm, vaguely starting to townread Jarek honestly. His devil may care attitude about botes seems villagery to me.

Twas me saying Leafia was derpcleared

1 Like

you know what
fair enough

1 Like

In my head. Maybe wrongly. The only reason you purposely kill lol over the claimed PR is if Jarek is on your team because lol was tunneling hard on Jarek.

I never felt any pressure from lol the only thing I can even remember they said is that they didn’t like me and that was it. This is a strange worldview to be hooked on unless I’m missing something.

I’d think it’d be easier to just leave someone hard tunelling me or my teammate alive so I could point that out and say “well if I were maf I’d kill you to shut you up” or something.

That and the fact that people can like…Back-read. They’d see that and suspect things. Considering I’ve never been mafia I think it’d be a bit of a miscalculation to put faith in me being able to survive the “heat” of the ensuing days after killing someone who was hard tunelling me.

Okay

VOTE: Zorvo

I don’t see how bussing related to what I was saying here at all.

Also confirmed PRs aren’t the only PRs that matter. I’ve won games as wolf by killing the cop D1 without them being a confirmed. They slipped they were PR we killed them.

Its always better to PR hunt. and when someone loudly confirmed themself to be a PR they should die. They even admitted in defense of their own action they would vote themself night 2 if they didn’t die

Yanno… even if your town I want to kill you just for this shit.

Its so anti town that if your town its blatantly game throwing and I’m not even sure I care which one you are anymore. I’ve read through a hundred posts of AtE woe is me kill me vote myself anti town stuff. Pls tell me this isn’t what the next 400 posts are gonna be.

Let’s say Lemon is mafia and claimed a redcheck on a partner today. Then that partner got lynched and suddenly Lemon is locktown to you? What’s stopping that from being the case if Lemon had claimed a redcheck on someone?

It depends more if you believe the PR claim and how much the villagers believe it too.

Join me…

Post this when caught up