Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Questions for Neon (and anyone else, replacing Zorvo with their current vote target):

If Zorvo flips scum, who do you think his most and least likely buddies are? If he flips town, who would you go after next?

Do you think his potential scumbuddies are bussing him right now, or are they trying to defend him, in a soft manner or otherwise? How do you think they’re interacting with the vote on him - pushing it, ignoring it, soft agreeing with it while not committing, fighting against it, etc.

When do you think he expects to be eliminated - does he think he’s on the way out or is he legitimately trying to survive?

I’ve done plenty outside mech talk

Then you’re not actually townlocking Lemon there. Townlocking implies you’ll never be willing to reeval on them.

Oh.

The order depends on the players that are each. There’s some players that any smart scum would kill over even an actual IC even if they knew that the player they were killing was VT.

if that is threatening people and pushing lhf town
then yes

I’m not making an argument I’m pointing out the obvious. You should stop tunnel visioning me before it ends us both.

Do you seriously think people are going to listen to a cop claim if that cop claim is in the PoE?

Answers in quote

I’m no good when it comes to accociating players with one another admittedly.

Correct. I misread your post I’d TR them.

I appreciate your ability to misrepresent myself in an attempt to shade me. 10 it of 10 towny play.

If you actually think this is a tunnel I’ve got a bridge in antarctica to sell you.

I’m not even voting you.

Pointing out this reasoning mutes the reasoning. You made the opposite point by making the point. Sorry.

You said earlier that you’d townlock Lemon in that case.

All I can do right now is associate players with one another. All my reads are so conditional, too much so to be communicated in a reasonable manner, and we don’t have enough flips for me to make sense of which potential links are actually plausible as scumteams. D2s are hellish for me because of this phenomenon, I just sit here making random tangled spaghetti connections and not knowing what to do with any of them.

@Leafia

Town

Neon
SK

May

Magnus
Leafia
Memes

Phraze
Jaiden

OKaz

Lemon
Atlas
Jarek

Zorvo (this read is mostly exclusively because of his meltdown)

Scum

Zorvo pre meltdown was below Leafia

1 Like

Phraze Jaiden are true null

I misspoke than well actually I didn’t but by your definition I did.

1 Like

you say, deathtunneling jarek

1 Like

Neon: reads the dead pressures Jarek

Atlas and Jarek: The dead don’t matter

Neon: This is scummy but hey okay whatever.

Zorvo: goes insane

Neon: moves to Zorvo

Jarek and Atlas: Is this a tunnel?

You know if one of you flips wolf the others next argument will be “we aren’t paired because it was too obvious!”

1 Like

and when me lemon and jarek all flip town you say it was tstbs and go and deathtunnel someone else