Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

im personally just
ignoring pr claims and focusing on my social reads
i think lemon is town not due to the claim but just due to their social game

Well when you could pick and choose what mattered of course

This is hilarious

I never called anything in specific out, though. When did I ever pick and choose?

I recently put myself behind my top town read lol

I was also a wolf

1 Like

I know but as I’ve said I read and reply while reading. Best way to go about catch Ups honestly. So I hadn’t seen that yet

1 Like

I’m the towniest town who’s ever towned and I provide the most readable contentTM

Hey. We agree.

You surely ignored the you part of his scum reads and pretty heavily shaded Atlas… so…

Your bias is irritating and based on falsehoods and the only comfort I have is that if I die you are dead too

If you’re legitimately claiming vigilante, my information is a soft redcheck. It’s contradictory.
“Soft” because nothing’s ever certain. Still reading.

I can’t help having to sleep, sorry I’m Australian. I’m usually online most of the day, but I’ve had a few blips this game.

Thanks for posting, Jaiden. I was running the risk of overtaking you and losing my spot as the lowest living poster following the post requirement. Not to imply that I would put the way a funny number looks over my wincondition to actually eliminate evils, but I would put the way a funny number looks over my wincondition to actually eliminate evils. Every single day.

Now, I guess it’s time for me to use those posts. I’m gonna start here: VOTE: Atlas

Something about Atlas has just seemed off to me all game, honestly, especially since EoD1. Coming in at the end of the day to complain about the wagon structure and “pointless bickering” while doing very little to assuage it (though Atlas later said it was due to exhaustion) forms a pattern of behavior with the constant questions and so on that serve to look townie without actually having to contribute. Coming in and complaining about a flashwagon on town just feels like a bid for free towncred from someone who knew how it’d flip.

Atlas’s actual readlist was very safe, with the strongest scumread being presented as a simple statement that something “doesn’t… look very good”. The arguments with Neon just felt off to me, what with the complaining about bickering and then engaging in so much of it, and I couldn’t really tell who was the source of it at the time, but looking back… I think it’s Atlas, and so I’m gonna vote there.

I know I’ve already used a lot of words, but I can elaborate more on specifics if needed - I tend to be worse at explaining myself unprompted, as the whole “Leafia townread” thing showed.

3 Likes

well
its a bit hard to pince parts of paragraphs about a read about me together
give me specifics that you want answered and i’ll try and counter them

this made no sense
whats the meat of your read
and i’ll try and counter it logically

Somehow I doubt that but hey I’ll take that bet

Well on the bright side if you’re town we won’t see you flailing for another day when you’re done.