Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

i’ll just answer what i saw now

1. if you’ve seen my past games all i ever do is bicker, and it both ruins threadhealth and it makes me enjoy the game less, thus despite me wanting to constantly comeback to an argument i just want it to stop because its just annoying, especially when it feels like the other side isn’t paying any attention to any of your arguments
  2. my readlist is… my readlist. i’ve given logical arguments to the people i townread and scumread, and i feel it would be better and easier to have a logical discussion if you find flaws in my arguments rather then saying as a whole it’s safe
  3. im questioning people because they aren’t providing as much content as i would like, so i’m forcing them to (by asking for reads, opinions, etc). i could spend all my time in thread giving my own arguments to a brick wall, but i don’t have much to say if nobody else does either
  4. im complaining about the wagon because, objectively, it was dumb. it gave us no information and neon’s main argument was that they were paired with a person i townread, which has already been proven false, and yet she’s still pushing that person without much logic or reasoning behind it
2 Likes

Man that wagon pressure on me sure did dissipate fast despite the continuing shade on my slot.

Almost like you don’t have the guts to push over a townie when nobody is buying it but you sure do want to make others doubt me.

i can literally make the same argument about nobody voting me despite some of the more vocal towns scumreading me
and i assure you
im considering it

1 Like

i know it was a question to jarek
but people are willing to vote you
we just have better things to do right at this second

i think if i see another anime gif im going to be traumatized by the concept forever

1 Like

I dare you to try to prove that lol

This argument like many of yours are this game, is flawed. If I’m a caught wolf I am the priority.

well
if you really want pressure

I’m sick of stupid arguments that go absolutely nowhere. It’s annoying. Trying to tempt me into another argument instead of looking for another lead isn’t going to get you anywhere same way it isn’t going to get me anyway.

The way you’re acting is anti-townie in my opinion.

I’d love it

VOTE: Neon

i think im done with the nonsense

your arguments make no sense
you’re making threadstate unenjoyable
you have no reasonable counter to any arguments presented

Good or evil, This more than anything else.

so im fine with starting a wagon
and im fine with actually taking the blame if it goes wrong

i’d assume you have counterarguments to the points presented
you’ve done nothing but bicker all game

The assertion that I’m making the thread state unenjoyable is frustrating so please kill me

so uh
yeah
i really don’t want you in thread
i considered just leaving when you were here but you literally threadcamp for no reason