Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I never really find anyone “not fun to play with” except maybe Frostbyte or Zedus.

i just wrote a long rant essay on you
can you please go read that

Damn those guys is the reasons I left SC2Mafia

1 Like

Same for the most part. There’s been a couple. Nobody here though.

Yeah I just saw it

1 Like

VOTE: Atlas

2 Likes

ive been waiting for this

thanks
sorry again but it feels like im just trying to get a point across to someone who doesn’t listen

Tbh I don’t even know if they play mafia anymore.

oh
speaking of which
if you would kindly outline the reasons aswell, since may is evidently absent

I may go back to the site one day idk.

I invited Grylander from that site to this one cause Grylander was really fun to play with and really good player.

Someone got distracted playing Disco Elysium again. No idea who. (This is a well-documented scumtell from me, by the way. Whenever I play Aongus with my friends my first excuse I reach for is “oh well I was doing xyz also so I was distracted”. It’s always true, but it’s still an excuse.)

I… am not sure I can fully explain this one, honestly. Your contributions to the thread just feel… off, there’s some undercurrent I can’t quite put my finger on. I think part of it is the way others have interacted with you in the thread and vice-versa? Not Neon. Everyone else. It feels like you slip by unmentioned, like your scumbuddies are ignoring you, and I want to see how a train on you goes over more than anything else. I’d love to hear SK’s thoughts.

1 Like

may
im going to ask you
is this genuinely a viberead

There’s no difference between a viberead and a normal read for me. All of my thoughts are just vibes.

1 Like

i genuinely think this sentence may make me cry

Ah same with Grylander.

I’m going to attempt to respond to this in a way that is…approachable. if I don’t sorry.

What about the starting argument made me not towny? Was it just the take? Was it something I did?

And why did that change as time went on?

Maybe? I’ve spent this entire game on my back foot after a while I started to feel like I was genuinely being gaslit. Seeing people agree with things I was seeing was validation. May agreeing on things I saw in Zorvo ect. Especially after spending half of d1 and the beginning of d2 on the defensive.

Misleading though? I disagree with. People have seen things I’ve seen. They’ve explained them better. One thing I’ve constantly tried to note is that I can not translate what I’m thinking to what I type in a way that makes sense. It happens a lot. I know what I see I know what I want to say. I type it out and than nobody gets it even though it makes perfect sense to me. It gets me scum read…a lot… but I’ve pointed to instances where people have better explained my thoughts and nobody has said they were misleading people…so I think its just a misunderstanding

I made a bad play. I agree. I would never assert otherwise. I never have. If you want me to admit it I’ll do it in big bold letters.

I fucked up Atlas. Nobody is more pissed about it than I am. But here’s the thing? Is it more scummy in your experience for a town to fuck up a lim and move on. Or for people to enter the thread the next day and start the thread by calling the misplay stupid after having not done much of anything to stop it.

You can point out that you said it was dumb. You did I can acknowledge that. But there’s a reason I’ve focused on you and Jarek and for a little bit SK and why I’ve ignored May.

May tried to explain it was dumb a little and provided an alternative.

You and Jarek did not you said it was dumb but didn’t move on it. You could have convinced me it was dumb. Now you’ve explained your exhaustion and I try really hard to not read into OOG reasons. Which is why I’m primarily not reading Jaiden scum. But coming into the thread with your first post being that wagon was stupid wtf with that EoD. That looks bad. That looks scummy. And too many of you did it. Its highly unlikely your all scum, it’s also highly unlikely your all town.

Where I’m from there’s a saying. If you acknowledge the dead town in a certain way your scum. There’s psychology behind it. I can’t exactly explain that but I know the thread entrances for D2 fit it to the letter so I read into it. Saying that I misrepresented what happened is disingenuous, I have never excused my mistake, I’ve focused on scummy things I’ve seen since my mistake.

Quote them.

I doubted myself. I also can’t in my right mind base bad EoD on some people but not others. SK approached my attack in a townie way. If you need a detailed read on why I feel how I feel it exists I gave it to Zorvo. Leafia even admitted it was kind of a good town case. Its there.

I messed up. I doubted myself. There’s a reason for this that will probably be considered AtE lol it was genuine though. But I can’t prove that until I flip anyways.

You can counter my argument that Lols death points to Jarek but telling me that the death is random isn’t going to convince me. Telling me that “I’d never kill Lol” isn’t going to convince me. I can’t find town from them telling me what they would do its easy to lie about that. I need something else.

If you want to show and tell the plays that make Jarek town in gameplay I would love to see that case.

Is it not weird than that I reevald the slot twice today if it was a pocket?

Fair. I’m more likely to listen to someone I TR. Which is why I repeatedly ask SKs opinion. Why I asked yours yesterday. Why I’ll probably ask Mays more today.

Jarek did shade you. Jarek is the reason why I believed that Lols ISO was more damming to you than it was. He was the one pushing that narrative before I dived into it after you said that it was one post.

It was more like 2 but eh doesn’t matter.

I’m pretty sure I remember you having tangible reads in Morbtainado, around D2 I think, and that’s why you were nightkilled.

And when? Are you that certain?

How?

VOTE: Atlas

I explained a possibility - Which I suppose is shading? I’m open to all worlds even with people I think are super good there is always the chance I have been pocketed and I can’t afford to let that happen if it is avoidable.