Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

like I know most of them have not posted much
but
town has more incentive to post and solve

giving myself a pep talk about my reads

it makes you kind of hard to read though
at least for me

Ah okay. I’ll keep that in mind too and in case you’re a villager, I have this to say to you. You shouldn’t give up now just because things look bad. We can still pull through this and win if we take a step back and think carefully about who the evils could be. I’m not feeling the least bit confident myself, but at least I haven’t given up and I don’t think you should either. All us villagers need to work as a team to have any shot at victory now.

If it is not me.

Zorvo chopped Okazo because he needed to be “resolved” as in flipping for info and then bailed out and it came at a time where Jarek was in contention with votes after i switched ftom Atlas to Jarek.

So if not me, i’d chop one of them today.

VOTE: Jarek

1 Like

That’s the spirit! I’ve got to admit that I agree with you too. VOTE: Jarek

1 Like

Case for why Neon is a wolf:

Throughout D1 I would say their posts don’t say much in my book. Null for me. It’s the end of D1 CFD on Hail that really makes me think. In a vaccum it’s a vote anyone could have made - it’s just their actions afterwards that have lead me to believe that they’re evil.

Start of D2 an argument starts with Atlas & Neon. It goes back and forth but the general gist of it is “The execution was bad!” “No it wasn’t it got us info!!” Which somehow turned into atlas being evil and being a wagon later on in the day. Throughout that entire argument Neon dodges any accusations and turns it on the accuser, claiming they are wrong and that Neon is correct and refusing to really defend themselves. This is behaviour they have continued to emulate throughout D2 and I do not believe it’s townie at all. They don’t have a town-readable excuse for their actions and thus are trying to worm their way out of explaining.

They refuse to even explain why some scumreads are a thing. I pointed out Lol’s death might have a reason - It was an odd kill after all, and then instead of looking at all the information yada yada they immediately start accusing me of being scum and then start pushing me. They, again, refuse to explain why and generally just seem to hope that people “trust them” more than their target. They’ve “townread” a few people and defended them but I think this is just pocketing so that when the time comes and they try and kill someone they’ll get voted because the person they’re pocketing trusts them more.

Towards the end of D2 they outright openwolfed and demanded that I die and TMI’d that okazo was a townie* and then voted me. Notably they’ve been trying to wagon me for most of the end of D2 especially after pointing out lol’s thing so I’m assuming this is because they killed lol and are now pushing on it. They even pointed it out themselves.

I didn’t think much of it at the time but pointing out that you are the one doing something doesn’t magically mean that exact scenario isn’t playing out.

I firmly believe Neon knew Okazo was going to go over, and wants a free mislynch in me or Atlas - Two players that Neon considers easy targets to push on with evidence they think they can twist in their favour using the N1 kill they used against me. They only need to miselim twice, and I’d be one of them. After that it’s Lylo and all they have to do is sheep a town ONCE and we lose. With four evils, they have good odds. The Atlas wagon was stagnating but they saw a new oppurtunity on me, or maybe they got bored of arguing with atlas and wanted to see if I would fare any easier.

If I’m wrong, we’re going to lose anyways because Neon’s behaviour implies they aren’t going to stop trying to push me and they’re wrong. It’s just going to be a loss, because I’m a Town Vengeful, and if I don’t pick correctly, well we lose lol.

So with all of that, VOTE: Neon and hope I’m right.

If not then hope mafia can’t read.

Im willing to see it through. I believe you claiming vengeful is a scare tactic.

I’ve been threatening to kill people who vote me for the better part of a day.

If you think it’s a scare tactic, then who am I killing?

Trick question the only person I ever kill is Neon.

And if we lose, congragulations on successfully sheeping the town

It is a scare tactic for whoever votes you today.

It’s not a vote vengeful I just get to choose

It likely is and I’m willing to see it through too.

Im willing to risk my life to dare you to kill me today because i think you are lying

2 Likes

When I find out I died I get to pick someone the following night, so while it is better I die in the daytime, you had better pray I have the right person in mind or we instantly lose

Is it compulsive?

No, but I’m going to shoot Neon no matter what because of my case I have on them. Convince me not to do that or pray I was correct

And if I am correct, you’re welcome.