Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

No - You know what, we’re going to lose if I’m wrong anyway, because either me or Neon are evil in my eyes and if I don’t die today I want neon to die today, so sure. Two birds one stone and either the game ends or we lose nothing.

VOTE: Jarek

If it’s not compulsive and if you are town, you will holster because if you are wrong then yah we lose the game and the wrath of all town will be unleashed upon you post game, trust me.

1 Like

If I was wrong, I don’t care what the town thinks.

What if Neon isn’t one of your voters? Will you still be able to shoot them?

Whether you care or not you will still get it.

Tough luck, then. If they wanted to win they shouldn’t have deathtunnelled me.

If I’m right then you get rid of me and I get rid of an evil and everyone is happy and IF I’m wrong, then I don’t want to play again anyway - because it would mean a townie refused to listen to me this entire time and deathtunnelled me for no reason, and you know what, I can’t be bothered dealing with that. I want to play the game, and I can’t do that when nobody is listening to me.

I can kill anyone I want

1 Like

I don’t have any restrictions whatsoever

1 Like

Ah okay.

Yah good luck telling that to town if you are town.

If you are a wolf, do what you gotta do

I don’t want to be arrogant and say “it’s yet another town loss because people got sheeped” because for all I know the wolves aren’t even the people I think they are. But it’s annoying to know people are wrong but they sound so sure of themselves anyway.

While we’re here does anyone feel like reading my case?

Where were you when i was suspecting Neon on Day 1?

I read it and it’s a compelling one I have to admit. I’d say chances are very high that there’s a wolf in you/Neon.

I didn’t suspect them at the time, just thought they were a null read

Votecount fixer.

For the record i still dont trust you and i hate this buddy-buddy you got going. Keep your distance please

1 Like

Maybe both.

The way they pivoted from Atlas to me makes me think they’re just looking for someone to kill and perhaps shift attention away from the Hail vote.

The Hail vote wasn’t even bad. But wolves have a guilty Conscience. Their behaviour indicates they’re guilty.