Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

actually
VOTE: May

this might be better

If I won’t get voted today then

VOTE: Jaiden

Blatant misrepresentation of what the argument was about. Check.

Blatant lies about what happened. Check.

Blatant lies about my day 2. Check.

I do like that you are word for word quoting Atlas’ scum case against me though. That’s a nice touch.

I’ve explained every read I’ve had and I’ve explained why I pushed you as well.

I have literally never said this

Neon is pocketing. Check. You really did just copy Atlas’ homework didn’t you?

Might wanna look in the mirror on the pocket thing.

You know who else demanded you die at an EoD? Lol. Intresting.

Thinking that OKaz was town because of wagon structure is in fact not TMI

Weird that you would bring up that your counter wagon was heavily protected and a town doc went over to save you.

Weird. When I said that to you I believe you said “I’ve never been wolf here I can only tell you what I would do because I never get to”

If I wanted an easy kill I’d kill Phraze

VOTE: Jarek

I’m going to go buy a car and I’m still way behind so… who knows when I’ll catch up

In the least twisted and weird way possible, I am going to enjoy killing you.

VOTE: Jarek

This is crazy goofy! Wild and silly!

1 Like

neon 1000 poster by day 3 wtf

can we not
I think you’re both town and I don’t want to lose from you being tunneled on each other

kitty, do you still have a solid TR on Neon?

also, who’s your strongest SR rn?

i have returned from the grave
im way too tired to get involved in neon/jarek
memes and leafia is certainly interesting

i could definitely just discount it as “leafia being leafia” and memes pushing her for it
but i think i should read into it more

1 Like

Atlas was pushing you so you pushed back, jumping ship to go kill a mute person might backfire on you. Was easier to keep Atlas quiet and distracted by yelling at him.

What’s your point?

Weird that you’re bringing up what role they were as if I was supposed to know that - Are you using the role they were against me to imply something? Okazo pushed themselves. Are you saying we should leave people who are blatantly not defending themselves alive?

Sure.

Who am I pocketing then?

I never said you said that. You just have that air. You’re not even trying to defend your actions, just being louder than the other person seems to be your perogative.

Your explanation was “Lol died and was scumreading you so you must be scum” which is a terrible reason if it’s all you had.

Still dodges explaining themselves. Literally proving my point.

Atlas came in swinging by saying the EOD was bad on D1. It was. Your behaviour instead of trying to do anything about it was to attack those that said it was bad and start fights with them. From there, you tried to turn the arguments on them and make them out to be the bad guy when you started it with them.

No that’s pretty much how it was from my point of view.

I like proving people wrong.

I still do think neon is village yeah

My strongest sr WAS atlas, but I actually liked how he started actually using reasoning once he realized how kinda weh he sounded.

I honestly really do want to kill Jarek for some of his recent posts (it feels like he is taking a lot of neons posts out of context and then claiming she hasn’t been like…doing anything and I really don’t like that) but like

I think neons a villager, and therefore if he’s a villager and kills v!neon then?? We outright lose as far as I know?

1 Like

oh
and to elaborate on this
i townread jarek so i don’t think i really want him to die

if he’s wrong we just lose
i’d rather the large town come together rather then the thinking of a few people

Yeah. I don’t want to lose but my wolfread is a wolfread and is still adamantly refusing to explain themselves or tell me why they shouldnt’ die and are trying to call my bluff instead.

I mean sure it’s a defense. It’s not going to convince me though.

As usual instead of defending themselves they are instead attacking my arguments and trying to get people to kill me, except that’s exactly what I want so it’s not going to work.

Sorry O kazo, I got cold feet on your wagon but didn’t let myself back out. Of course, I get cold feet on basically every wagon, especially ones that uncontested until EoD, but… it’s still my fault for not acting on it. Well. Not entirely my fault. I was driving during EoD so stopping it wasn’t really an option.

My soulreads, taking into account no discussion from today and also no real backreading, are uhhhhhh Leafia/Atlas W, Jarek V, and then less confidently one of Phraze/Jaiden W, Lemon V, SK V, one of Zorvo/Memes W? They’re certainly… something. Wouldn’t want to be on a wolfteam with both, that’s for sure.

My gut is consistently better than mafia than I am consciously - I try to read all the mafia theory I can, but I still find I’m just better at picking up the weird, subtle tells of phrasing that people do when they’re lying for whatever reason. Whenever I try to apply the actual tells and slips I consciously know exist to scumhunt, I end up in an endless cycle of paranoia, which is why I need a townread to ground me.

It’s easier to make those gut reads in the more casual environment of Discord than forums, though, and townies tend to choose their words carefully in these games as well, which throws me off sometimes. I’m out of my element here. You all haven’t had to deal with me insisting that someone is mafia because their words “feel like fabric curtains brushing against your wrist” or whatever.

Anyway, off to exploding at evil websites designed by evil people. I’ll see you all later.