Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Clown make up all day every day let’s go gamers

I will only post the lyrics to Chug Jug With You, sarcastically, for the rest of he game [lying]

So basically:

If they’re a wolf, whoo, if they’re town, defeatism

Uhhh…No.

I read the ISO

Its quite a read

Not necessarily a sad clown.

This threads theme tune if leafia dies

At least until they actually have a defense I mean come on.

You can’t deny I’d look ridiculous. OWUldn’t be the first time. I’d still be trying to solve, still everything, just would feel quite silly about it all the whole time

The mortifying ordeal of having a subjective opinion (oepns you up to being wrong online, devastating stuff, terrible, entire world explodes)

Ok so I think Phraze is a wolf and the other three wolves can’t quickhammer because their fourth isn’t around

lets kill phraze

Too busy tunneling sorry :(

You know I’ve spent this entire game doing something I’m bad at instead of something I’m good at…

No wonder I’ve failed

Is neon actually openwolfing Ive not had enoug h brain active to figure it out. Is neon openwolfing. Mods help

VOTE: Leafia

Serious vote

They are at the very least TMI’ing me town with what they are implying.

They have not had a good reason to suddenly 180 and town read me.

Whos the list of people who have been at I-2 this game I feel like mildly living up to Zorvo’s expectaitons. Not entirely though dont worry Im not doing VCA yet. Let hte May born anew tomorrow do that

I townread Neon,

Neon has had plenty of opportunities to flip on me again after tunneling me on day 1 and part of day 2. It would not be hard for her to fake a change of mind and i wouldnt be hard to push.

1 Like