Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Like i dont get what she’d hope to gain to pocket a PoEd player like me.

Can you explain why when I started threatening to haunt them as a vengeful they 180’d and stopped pushing me despite wanting me dead at EOD though?

Why am I suddenly town to them. They were on my ass the entirety of D2 yesterday. What changed? Magnus dying should have made it worse, not better.

Do i look like her lawyer or something?

You’re townreading them so you should consider discrepencies like this instead of just blindly believing in them.

I think Neon might be wolf due to the pit in m y mind says so now. Neon Leafia are my most confident reads and the rest bounce around like the pinballs. Jarek still hard town read. Some part of me, I think it is the hope which has been trapped inthe jar of nonsense Ive released tnight, tells me that Memes/Zorvo not W/W because that. Would be xhausting

I flip my reads on people for micro reads, impressions and pre-associations on others, but that is me, your question should be directed at her.

1 Like

@Neon

Leafia still more confident than Neon dont get me wrong. BTW

I like to think that people who townread others would have a reason as to why and that reason should be iron-clad enough that me asking a question like that should be answerable

I dont answer questions thst should be asked directly to the other person, how should i know better, im not in her mind.

Ok, so what makes you townread neon?

I don’t lol

So why do you not want to super-death kill me any more what happened

This didn’t happen. I’ve never been afraid of you. Your power. Or dying.

Thank you Memes

Top 10 anime betrayals

Cause she understood why i was suspecting her and engaged with me on it.
After the discussion, i no longer considered she was a wolf.

I will say this. If she is a wolf here, im duped and i will congratulate her on it because it takes a great wolf to make me untunnel them.

Zorvo is fucking open wolfing

:+1:

If not Leafia, let’s kill Zorvo then.

VOTE: Zorvo