Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I’m alright with a Zorvo exe, but my back of my mind tell sme that it is solely because of my D1 and that I should poush for Leafia my more legitimate unbiased read. This could bwrong. Im outsourcing the call to you all: am I tunnelin gZorvo, or is this ia fari read? Put your opinion sin the comments below

im sorta back
at least we haven’t killed us all
after a long thought process zorvo’s still makes no sense

You know I was gonna still put Neon as town but the way they jumped on me after pushing for the May wagon was wolfy and their continuous posts after was like open wolfy.

This is bad

Zorvo look into my eyes and tell me anything I have posted tonight is “good” in any sense of the word

Hey @Memes
May’s reads make no sense stop being bias AF and open your eyes.

May’s reads make no sense, they showed no actual care into O.Kazo they just wanted a town ML’ed.

They legit said Leafia was their high town yesterday and today they are pushing them without talking about their so called “O.Kazo gives info upon execution”

They are wolf and lying

Of course it isn’t cause your a wolf.

Legit what a wolf says.

1 Like

LOL

I got the informationt he information is that Leafia is wolf my source is the deep inner workings of my mind of which even I am not aware

I would self vote but If I died, town would lose cause they are Incompetent without me I feel.

Leafia swaaaaped onto Arctic in a way that was so soso fake online it wasn’t real and then moved to She moved to O kazo and it was set from there.

1 Like

Like generally I’m the one trying to pull everyone together and sort and push the wolves so without me, wolves continue doing what they have been doing and win.

wow, thanks.

All wolves need to do is buss one member and they win it’s that fucking funny

Not talking about you.

but I’m town

I’m talking about in general, not specific player but the town decided together to vote wolves I don’t think will happen and win without me.

Yes but other towns may think your a wolf.