Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

This seems like discrediting your own read, why? Why are you hedging?

VOTE: Lemonfairy

Yeah they did do that PR claim and lived with it while everyone else who has a PR claim has died

10/10 retort

Neon and May look unaligned here by the way they are interacting each other forming common ground on Zorvo.

I mean. It’s the truth. It’s 6am here. I am tired. I didn’t do my homework on this one so it could be off a little bit, but it also feels right. I like it when things do that.

Wow you have a god complex don’t you.

You haven’t executed a single wolf you aren’t our savior

Afternoon. Anything spicy yet? Also, these kills are weird.

Why are they weird?

Theatre is a thing, and that isn’t convincing to me.

Scum dont theater that way, scum theater to distance not to associate with one another.

Mafia 101 baby

I TR May… so yes its the case

You only care about if I agree with you or not. You’ve shown it throughout this game. I don’t Zorvo. I don’t agree with you, go ahead and kill me for it.

They hardly posted.

Im gonna listen to myself here

Who?

Hey, could everyone do me a favor? If you quote any of my posts from tonight, correct the typos. I don’t want to have to face any of this tomorrow.

(You don’t actually have to do this, probably too much work, and also very confusing to work through.)

Zorvo and Lemon are a difference check to me

And Magnus thought they were a difference check too. I dont get why he was fighting me on this, we pretty much agreed but from different PoVs.

For reference

@Leafia

Magnus wagon was Lemonfairy and DirectorHail.
DirectorHail flipped town, do you still think the wagon was scum motivated?

By the way that read there makes Leafia and Lemon unaligned