Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I’m not trying to be a dick @Zorvo but am I wrong in saying it because where I’m standing your progression on my slot has been that

I’m scum when I’m hard defending SK d1

To I’m town being pocketed by SK

To basically I’m town d2 when I’m hardly intrested in defending anyone your reading stopping your pushes or engaging you

To I’m scum again d3 because I honed in on Leafia acting weird and I hard TR may like I did SK d1

@phraze who of the kills hardly posted?

I’ve spent this whole game as the lead poster and I’ve spent this whole game scum hunting but that’s not what I’m good at and my play this game is ass tier because I’ve ignored who I am in mafia to be the scum hunter.

Like I always top post in games but I’m never out here scum hunting and pushing people… I’m playing outside my comfort zone and fucking it all up

Maybe i was wrong townreading phraze, she is dipping out like the wolf i know her to be.

1 Like

It would suck to lose to scum!phraze

So… you are a better town hunter?

I think Zorvo is town but he’s all over the place imho

So?

So I think May is town and Lemon and Leafia are two wolves and Zorvo is voting poorly, but I can’t say for sure.

Show me.

What do you mean

Show me why you associate Lemon and Leafia and disassociate May from them.

Lemon I think could be evil because they’re still alive after claiming PR. It’s true there were better targets - But why did lol die over them? Magnus, okay, sure. I don’t know if I buy them living. Aside from reads I don’t think they’ve really pushed anyone.

Leafia is mostly because of their behaviour today which feels like they slipped up and played too obviously, and now they’re caught. They were town-read by magnus and the fact magnus died when Magnus would have defended them is a factor, but I think the credit of the town read or the threat magnus posed was something the mafia considered a higher priority.

I don’t neccessarily dissasociate May from either of them and there is a possibility they’re trying to bus may for town cred. In which case that wagon is 3 wolves with 1 of them being the wagon itself - But by the fact they’re both voting for May to die is an indicator in of itself in my opinion.

Infinitely… always have been. Look at Valo Wolf

I found Bella where nobody else did I found Sabi I found you.

I misread Eliza based on wagonomics not my actual reads.

I fucked up at the end because I started to drag my feet on hunting town and tried to hero play to win.

May had Magnus as a wolf read until this point. There is no progression to justify that flip on that read. Maybe a pocket.

I am convinced two wolves are stacking on the wagons here and at least one isn’t voting to stay dissassociated. Splitting the votes at this point doesn’t achieve much for them.

Then that is how you find the wolves. Make a list of your towncore, the rest is PoE from where wolves might exist.

Give me that list

1 Like

May (3): Lemonfairy, Leafia, Zorvo
Leafia (3): Jaiden, sillykitty2366, May
Zorvo (1): Memes
Lemonfairy (1): Jarek

Not Voting (3): Phraze, Atlas, Neon

Who?

Who isn’t voting?

Probably Phraze. One of the wolves is on the Leafia wagon if I’m right (Guarantee I’m not) - I’d say Jaiden based on occams razor.

If you want, you can say Atlas is a wolf and paint that world. I still haven’t re-evalled them yet.