Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Lemon I believe.

He is lying unless he is mafia watcher. I can guarantee it.

Who are the hosts of this game? Let me see again

I’m not so sure.

Eevee and Silvui.

Yah.

Just eevee alone whom is very mechanical savvy wouldnt put three investigatives in a 15 player light PR game, with two other investigatives unless mafia had a lot of KP, which i doubt as we have seen only one death per night.

Hmmm, that does make sense admittedly. I’ll need to think about this. It’s also weird that Lemon is still alive admittedly.

I need to vatch up but didnt you townlean Phraze earlier?

What is justistic?

Me being Rigor and Leafia being Whimsy could be pointing at a playstyle clash between us.

Yes and I had Neon as lockscum, but I don’t think Neon is scum anymore after hearing why she was scumreading me. I’m so lost right now. I know I must be misreading someone that’s scum as town, but the question is who?

I did not. I talked myself out of the Magnus wolflean in my first game-relevant post. I also tend to townlean the very first people I notice doing mildly wolfy shit, especially if it’s not a pattern, because wolves are usually more careful than that - it helps prevent me from D1 tunneling and miseliminating, which is a bad habit of mine.

I did not scumread Magnus at this point.

@Memes If you are somehow a villager here and I’m wrong about you being a wolf, swap your vote to May please.

By the end of the day. I will haven given a complete analysis of the game so far and given you the closest wolf team prediction.

Starting with

—————————————————————————-
A COMPLETE RESET OF MY READ LIST!
As of now! I don’t townread or wolfread anyone

—————————————————————————-

UNVOTE

2 Likes

No, im a wolf! That is why i dont snap vote upon request because snap voting someone without believing in it is so villagery…

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

You’re not a wolf. I’m a wolf! Shows off my nice fur I use a special fur conditioner to keep it so shiny.

Yeah I brought up Lemons claim earlier but it didn’t go anywhere but consider me highly sus on the slot

From this point on, villagers will refer to the evil faction and wolves to the good faction.

Possibly the villageriest thing you have done this entire game.