Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

We should have pushed that out day 1 tbh.
I told you Silly was pocketing you.

1 Like

Oh I’m not denying you fucking nailed the team.

I’m saying I had the stuff but didn’t push hard enough in that direction.

Would have been funny if I claimed Doctor on May.
@May
What would you have done?

Exploded. Perhaps died

Went with it?
As I’d have purposely done it to get a Leafia reaction.

I would have turned my computer off and walked away

Damn see that’s not fun.

You gotta go with it and try and see how wolves react.

I would have claimed it before your BP when Leafia claimed Roleblock and I’d probably be like “I’m Town 1-Shot Backup” I took O.Kazo’s role, I protected May last night.

Memes and Zorvo helped a lot too.

Leafia would probably fucking believe it and I would have hard pushed for Silly.

It’s more like I went off what Memes was saying cause I wanted to see how he would react cause I wasn’t sure what his alignment was.

Also I still don’t think we would have won there May Unless we voted SillyKitty cause no one was convinced on them except for us. @May

So would you have went with my claim and voted Silly?

I’d say my only misread this game was on Memes, and even then I knew early on Memes wasn’t aligned with Leafia/Atlas & co, I just kinda… forgot it, and got caught up in a conspiracy world. I had figured Memes was unlikely to be scum by the time I highlighted the votes (wouldn’t have jumped on the Atlas train directly between Leafia and SK), but the damage was already done, and I wasn’t properly working with Memes to like, convince him to vote with me because of that suspicion.

Also Zorvo no I wouldn’t I would have no clue what you were doing I would just have gone “oh boy! Two liars” and kept voting Leafia

We would have lost.

No one would have came there on SillyKitty in the end except for me and you.

You always push the hardest wolf first and the easy wolves last.

1 Like

I went 3/4 I really thought neon was a wolf

1 Like

If we went SillyKitty (-) Leafia

I could have probably figured out to go Atlas and then looked at Phraze.

I trusted their meta defence.
Only reason I wasn’t pushing them.

Like we would have had to both push for SillyKitty

That’s why I was in a massive 1v1 with Leafia for a day straight. SK was previously suspected and could go down in association with Leafia, who TMId it mafia on D1 when reacting to your push, and Atlas had super super unnatural interactions with her that could be easily revealed upon her flip. SK <-> Atlas is a harder sell. Plus, Leafia was almost universally townread and just… not brought up, unless you count by Magnus, which was in a massively favorable light.

And we also did lose, with what you actually did: hammering Jaiden, so I think we’re even there.