Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Although I might have in the end concluded Memes over Phraze but idk.

No they wouldn’t.

Neon and Meme TR’ed them way too hard.

1 Like

For no reason may I add

1 Like

Why do you think half the time I said
“Why can’t this die?”
“Why is this town?”

You didn’t push on SillyKitty enough tbh.

They were never going to vote Silly after the Leafia flipped.

I’ll admit Jaiden probably wasn’t the best play there and I should have let Leafia go through there.

However that probably wouldn’t have been any better cause I would have been voted next.

Yeah but did you see those interactions with your tunneling SK on D1?

Major major TMI moment, even with that previous townread there were super clear links that nobody else was paying attention to because they were too busy scumreading me

Um holy shit

Achro said this exact thing to me in the other mafia game that ended when they were pushing their partner Rue.

1 Like

Should have pushed harder for SillyKitty execution though.

1 Like

Thanks. You also shouldn’t be so quick to townlock me in the future either. ^_^ You should realize that you have no idea how I play as a wolf.

Yup. That wolfread you had in SK was accurate. ^_^

I’m not sure if I would’ve believed it or not.

He did?

I mean it’s odd idk why I always townread you in every game.

1 Like

Yep

Same here. I do love it though.

Ah. I see. I’ll admit that I was really worried D3 that I’d be the one executed. What was your reaction upon learning of the wolfteam? I’m also eager to see Memes’s and Neon’s reactions to learning who the wolves were too.

In my defense, I was too busy pushing “holy shit stop scumreading me and please look at Leafia openwolfing so hard I can’t even decide what to quote”. Great game, and I say this 100% unironically. I love being the Oracle Cassandra, it’s my favorite narrative archetype to fulfill. You get to be SO smug about it

2 Likes

True. You do. You were hunting scum. Everyone else seemed bent on selfdestruction.

This continues my streak of having never won a game dead, by the way. I’ve also never lost a game alive. 15 games of being a glorified Survivor (3P).

1 Like