Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I wouldn’t die when I was killed. Bulletproof gaming

1 Like

We loltown a lot!

The cop baited the night kill on purpose

The doctor wanted to flip for info instead of claiming

Jaiden baited the chop as town when she was being reconsidered by claiming a non-confirmable role, which screwed over May because when May claimed it it looked like scum fake claim.

And Lemonfairy… why would you claim fake results in the thread for as long as you did in this game? You dont do that.

Memes, keep host speculating like a dumb ass. Every site is different, their standards are different, they are not MU. And you were right on Leafia and Phraze but you were pocketed by Silly ATE (never again, next time he acts emotional i will kill him without mercy!), you were not going to forgive Lemonfairy for their actions and you were not going to trust Zorvo. Scum counted on that even if you chopped Leafia right, you were goung to chop Lemon or Zorvo wrong.

1 Like

Exactly!
As I said.
Both you and neon would.

@May
If you would have said
“Zorvo vote out Leafia and I’ll make sure Silly is voted out tomorrow!”
I would have voted Leafia.

1 Like

I would have said something like

“You better keep your word on that.”

Problem is Zorvo, you have to learn to explain your scum reads because no one is gonna take your word for it.
Heck! Is hard to get people to trust you with detail reads, now without them, think about that next time.

And last, mafia didnt play an stellar game, they play good, they survived, ATEd the hell out of us (Leafia, Silly specially) and that sucks the life out of our enjoyment for this game, but we (town) DEFINITELY played super bad, yes, me included.

I will try to forget this game but i know i won’t be able to cause it scarred me!

1 Like

Oh and kill Phraze when she dips the hell out after getting townread please. Dont let slanks get easy wins.

1 Like

Well, see, I thought that was implied by the fact that I said SillyKitty was scum, repeatedly, and I also should not have to appeal specifically to your tunnel for you to consider my point of view. Making a deal like that probably would’ve lost me other votes in the process because it looks sus as all hell. Not a misplay on my part - I have a list of those I wrote in a haze in informed spec-chat, and one of them is not playing the entirety of the game on my 2015 Kindle Paperwhite (Discourse for Kindle is also read-only, though, unfortunately).

Wtf for real?

So you giving up was part of the gimmick, on purpose?

Hey, speak for yourself, I definitely at least played mediocre

1 Like

Ah, so that’s why the person who claimed not to know what W/W meant at the start of the game immediately began easily using mafia terminology like five minutes later

You played a little better than most of us, but you mocked the hell out of Zorvo (it was fun to watch but bad for us in the long run) and got him to tunnel you. I inow i made fun of him with Neon too playing like outed mafia together though.

Easily baited by Zorvo? I couldn’t possibly know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Nah, you got hard pocketed by her. Haaaaaard

Like me by Silly

1 Like

was there any reason to not just instantly end the game when may got hammered

also gg i was sillykitty

I wasn’t the director hall.

It was the katze joke.

Why are yall taking it seriously smh

I was born this morning and haven’t ever heard a joke in my life, sorry. Didn’t you read the post I made explaining my Leafia read?

nice try, directorhail

Anyway, I’m bored of having arguments now. Good game everyone, it was fun, thank you RNG for the Bulletproof, thank you Leafia for the 1v1 (I love to fight people online), and thank you to everyone else for a wonderfully poetic game that was probably supposed to teach me some kind of lesson but which I will not learn from. We could be pro Fortnite gamers… pro Fortnite gamers…

2 Likes