Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

1 Like

I was going to sleep while my computer internet provider was wishing me indirectly to go to their place and smack them.

And Eevee was busy with work.

I do that as town too.

Agreed. She was.

Zorvo helped us a lot actually. I would’ve been executed D3 easily if not for him.

1 Like

Thanks.

Ah.

Highly doubt that.

Same here. Your only chance was if I had been executed D3. Town might have been able to win in that case.

Yeah. Town played super badly this game. Definitely agree with that. Town controlled the execution every time but just selfdestructed. No one was listening to anyone. It was gloriously perfect! ^_^

Very fun to watch and she played like a pro. Every other villager played like they had never been in an FM game before.

Agreed. How’d it feel in my pocket Zorvo? Was it comfy?

Wait really? I thought SK was min.

You’re welcome and thank you too. I had a great time with that 1v1 even if it was really stressful. ^_^

Sad part is though that’s how she plays normally regardless of alignment. :joy:

Yeah but no one believed it.
People still would Think SillyKitty is town for some random ass reason even with a Leafia!Wolf flip.

Tbf I never trust my town reads on Leafia that much anymore cause of the Achro game but I also think Leafia shouldn’t be the first wolf executed.

1 Like

It’s easier to determine Leafia when another wolf or two dies.

You lied about being Min?

Yeah cause I wanted a different wolf to go through if you were one which you were.

No they wouldn’t, SillyKitty would have never got executed.

It’s funny cause I was also like Leafia would mention “this” as a wolf.
Then May was like, they did mention “this”.

1 Like

I was like “oh”