Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Ok I wasn’t completely wrong on who the wolf team was so that’s nice

You were about to kill Neon if you were killed earlier.

Tbh probably not a wolf doesn’t see a dude claim vengeful and go “yes time to kill that” when they’re the one that’s the target and they would know it but to keep up appearances and see who else would jump on the vote it made sense to not just 180 in case a wolf later on tried the same thing and got away with it

Also Jarek, you’re officially part of phasmophobia now. Not sure who will visit the house you’re entrapped within though.

hopefully amateur level ghost hunters who’ve never seen the red light event before :)

the only time scumteam coordinated was kitty giving me advice on how to deal with neon
we just won on brute force

:confused:

Lol

6 Likes

bring back the hitman account

i just vanity searched myself and saw it’s been happening this entire game

@Atlas i am sorry for your loss

5 Likes

I knew something was weird on how much effort atlas put in this game since day 1.

The only town that town’ed it up where I could tell they were town was Jarek.

Atlas try not to say that you have a headache when you have a headache challenge impossible

Well out of the alive players.
I still leaned Neon town but I still thought they could be a wolf from how resistant they were to Silly and I also think Atlas.

This means a lot considering most of the time people think I’m evil all the time

tbh I have no idea what I was even doing

I’m good at coming around on town/finding town/turning on wolves. It just takes time and It’s got to be down a specific way and requires plays or cooperation most of the time and stuff.
Hard to explain but yeah.

average fol villager

2 Likes

I’m not allowed to talk about offsite ongoing games I’m dead in am I?