Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I have a delay as well. Work and such lol.

Okay to me SK coming in to TR me in the middle of a pretty one sided pile on me puts negative eyes on them especially in the form of Zorvo who has and had to that point as well shown that they would tunnel hard on anyone they feel is a target for a lim… weather town or no.

It could come from a wolf who is trying to pocket me using an emotional connection from being the only one to come to my defense especially knowing that I’m town if they are wolf but it felt genuine and also I don’t think a wolf puts themself in the line of fire to protect me in that moment with the mounting pressure on me.

1 Like

I will claim that I hate my role

Do with that what you will

1 Like

Framer, execute.

My role has more use if I’m unclaimed, even if I’m a bigger target that way. Make of that what you will.

magnus
i already know what this is
shut

Do you think I know them well when I stated I didn’t?
I’m assuming that it’s probably just their Playstyle.

Why would it be a scum slip?
Lemon claimed PR.

This is a dumb post, Neon you know better.

It’s important someone knows without needing me to tell them.

I’m just more conscious of the fact that I haven’t posted a lot. Mainly because, as I said, everything was going by so fast for me. I’m more or less afraid of being a detriment to town in the endgame where the votes matter a lot because of my current lack of credibility. That being said, my current opinions have already been stated many times by mainly you and memes.

Btw how can I check the current votes?

i think it was a joke

press the hammer icon

What Magnus is saying is if I was a wolf and Lemon is true on what they are (Town Power Role) then I would have just kept on Lemon.

2 Likes

But it is definetly not the case, if you are teammates.

Well, yeah. It can be taken either way. Personally, I’ll need to wait for more development but Zorvo isn’t scumlean to me rn.

Lol.
I’m not a wolf sorry.

I have seen more stuff that points to you being a wolf then not but nothing is set in stone.

If it comes down to it, I’d rather execute Lemon before Zorvo. I know they claimed PR, but it’s a social read, not a mechanical one.

3 Likes

Quoting so I don’t forget.

Bro no.
Your the one dude who thinks someone scum slipped every other game.

Besides, lemon is still suspicious anyway(unless i’ve missed something important). He just claimed PR under moderate pressure and left. If it comes to it, we can vote out lemon which should reveal more about Zorvo’s true alignment.