Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Alright rereading… well post anything I deem intresting on second read thru

Ask and you shall recieve answers when I catch up

Already explained why for Lemon but given the latest developments im beginning to think that Lemon could be town claiming PR to bait the NK, which disarmed Magnus and Zorvo push on them, forcing them to push somewhere else.

Every game of Werewolf is a misery game can’t change my mind

Oh right…I forgot why I stopped reading back on this site on mobile. It just randomly skips forward hundreds of posts while I’m reading

Is it wrong if I think there’s a >50% chance that Zorvo says this as wolf. This is I believe their very first post. It is probably nothing… but for some reason its actually hard pinging me

Was this a joke? Why did you shift off this onto me for essentially believing the same thing?

NK? Don’t know what that means. If it means neutral killing it’s already been confirmed that there’s no neutrals.

Wtf quote

Like Magnus/Zorvo is too obvious and too easy to be a team but im fairly confident there is one scum in there.

How long have you been playing mafia?

This is pretty much my first game. I DID play blood one game of blood in the clock tower in the old forums but I utterly sucked at it, in other words I don’t know the majority of the acronyms.

I joined this because it seemed like a simpler set up.

I’m… why do I believe this lol

Actually… intriguing…

What makes this wolf when you turn to this line of thinking to push later? Why is SK asking you why this might be town less valid than when you assert that OKaz is town to push others?

Why is this a stupid question?

Memes trending down.

1. It was a reaction test to see who’d jump on it after me.

2. You didnt believe it was scum play, remember you admitted to being bad play as either alignment and you wanted them dead regardless? Aka policy?

It is a pointless question because the basis for the test was that Kazo was playing the newbie card and anyone who bothered to look at Kazo could see it was someone playing the newbie card.

So now that i scum read Magnus… you have less faith in me huh?

I dont believe in coincidences.

And yet im trending down.

Cool, I’m back.

Oh no, I was voted a second time by a villager. Who did I make that wager to?
Anyway, by “Process of Elimination”, distinct from PoE (confusing, I know), I initially backed off because “woah, PR claim”, and went on Neon because that was someone else I wanted to hear more from. I then went back to Lemon because there’s nobody else I want to vote.

In Morbtainado, Leafia did next to nothing. Her wolf partner was Achro, so it’s possible Leafia felt comfortable letting Achro take the reins, but then in Kaguya-sama Leafia really helped lead town for a day before being nightkilled midgame. I’m happy with that read.

That post was rushed, let me rephrase that.
I townread Zorvo because he’s playing in a similar fashion as I am. Not the mild details, but something as minor as being willing to vote the same people I’m willing to vote does go a long way for the first day, when any votes could be justified or challenged without much difficulty.

Oh, you don’t know how hypocritical I can be as town.
I might suggest reading up on Morbtainado or Kaguya-sama, for an idea of how I play as town. You could also see how Zorvo acts as town, or Leafia as wolf or town respectively.

Night kill.

Actually Magnus/Neon could be w/w based on a defense from Magnus on Neon earlier and now the sudden suspicion from Neon after i suspected Magnus, even though Neon agreed on my theory that Zorvo/Magnus look unaligned!

1 Like

I’m still understandly suspicious, considering I read both games
But noted

Isn’t that just being agreeable?

PoE means Process of Elimination bud lol.

Ok but you placed Lemon at the bottom of your list! In your legacy list!

That looks more serious than going back to Lemon because there was nobody else to vote.

10% of my reads are based on meta. I thrive in behavioral and psychological reads. Plus i barely have time to read this game, so im not reading another one.

Hello, everyone! Nice to game with you!