Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Hmm… Memes seem to be a big time poster. 1k posts total here.

Yanno me either… feels uhh what’s the word. Trying to discredit you for a genuine question.

Between OKaz Jaiden and Memes this SoD is gonna give me an aneurysm. My brain hurts trying to read Jaiden…

Lol…

Me and SK were the two who didn’t exist in the bot and were broken. This is a conspiracy against us and clear undeniable proof we are both town

1 Like

Look at this!

That interaction looks like an attempt to distance. Where Magnus and Neon play good cop/bad cop where Magnus pockets Zorvo and looks good if Neon flips scum first or where Zorvo looks associated with Magnus if Magnus flips scum first! Lol

1 Like

I mostly agree…I don’t think Memes would allow Zorvo to make a W/W pairing this obvious… but I do think Zorvo would just kinda do it anyways especially given his reaction to obvious unpairings

On reread I’m more convinced that SK is just always town and also more convinced that my take on OKaz was stupid… and that I should’ve seen the obvious within it

1 Like

Town

Zorvo
Lemon
Silly
Kazo
Jarek

Scum

Magnus
Neon
Leafia

Now i need to go Zzzzzzz

1 Like

This is not why I was voting them…I wonder if Zorvo just misunderstood my vote or blatantly misrepresented it.

Jarek trending up on reread. This is good.

Lemon has up to this point provided a lot of posts with very very little content.

Unless you just actually did rand wolf…

2 Likes

I like Memes’ paranoia regarding my slot, especially since everyone else seemed to townread me, and just scumread Zorvo for following up instead. I’m never fond of people flip-flopping reads, but in this specific case I’ll let it slide by once.

And the first thing I did was tell everyone publicly I had a masterful and successful plan, thus raising paranoia, instead of just doing it.

Day 1000 of no content from lemon

This just makes no sense to me at all

Hmm intensifies

This is a horrendous misrepresentation of what I said even on reread. I said there are a number of different scenarios and not all of them involve wolves among the voters I never ever said or implied I TRd either of these slots

This is the start of about 5000 posts about me. Upon reread I think this is actually kind of awful. Me and Jareks votes on each other were always RVS and could hardly be interpreted as serious. A transition to a wagon together this early is probably never W/W I assure you that I’m never voting with a partner here. On reread I actually think Jarek had a better reason for the vote than me but our ideas mostly meshed.

I can do math too 15 - 4 = 11

Math states that the likelihood of at least one wolf on the wagon here is relatively small.

I think there MIGHT have been a wolf here but I think the implication that there is ALWAYS a wolf here is not a mathmatical certainity

I like looking at things from EVERY angle.

Now don’t ask me why I TR everyone else on the wagon that’s not what I’m saying here or anywhere else.

Self Meta bad…but this is not how I do theatre.

This is a misrepresention. I had hardly even attempted to discredit the theory at all maybe one to three posts about it at this point and none of them were ever an attempt to discredit the theory they were always an attempt to point to alternate possibilities that town should probably entertain.

This looks good especially since Jarek did exactly this and I don’t think scum points out something they did that looks scummy.

I wonder however if we can also read into the WKing of the slot along with the votes onto it.

This is pinging me. This is exactly the wording and thing that Zorvo did in Valo mafia. Make a weak case and ask everyone for reads on it. Drown out any dissenting opinions and impose their narrative and silence any others with very loud misrepresentations

Weird take but I’m town reading it.

The reason I’m calling it weird is because why does my reaction to an obvious meme vote need to be anything other than a joke in return.

At this point Jarek had cited a desire to park a vote on a player at random and than voted me… it was never serious.

Intresting. What other reason was there to vote me at this stage? All I’d done at this point was vote in RVS. Push OKaz and say that more options than the world Memes lived in existed. And like also…I wasnt even really clogging the thread yet.

1 Like

This was exactly why I initially voted you, and why I voted Lemon first.
I don’t want to vote LHF on the first day, nor anyone who has already proven to be useful, and furthermore I removed any players I wanted alive from the pool.
I didn’t know Lemon, but they had the highest number of posts at the time, containing next to nothing, so I voted them. Then I moved from the PR claim onto you, mainly because you hadn’t done anything substantial.

I think a lot of players missed something I hinted earlier, but I’m certainly not going to specify what I’m talking about. It’ll make sense eventually.

No.
I refuse to believe that 4 votes piling on me was still RVS.

Would you say your wagon was scumled or an honest mistake on town’s part?

I missed this first time.

Missed this on first read too… was this ever addressed?

Atlas trending up.

I missed this too. I was implying that as a possibility among many but this was never even remotely the main intent of anything I said.

Day 3000 of lots of posts and little content

I agree. At this point I was being dumb. But also people were saying that killing me regardless of my flip was good. What do you think of that?

Which people were saying that? I’ll kill them for ya.

On re read I will really like this. I missed that Atlas had kinda pushed back on my wagon earlier than this I thought SK was the first but I’m still pretty heavily on this not being scum motivated here.

On reread Memes and Zorvo feel more lightly aligned than I originally thought. Outside of one post that felt unpaired there is a lot of small distancing without much movement towards a lower read or even a vote.

Considering how aggro Zorvo usually is and how Memes generally votes quick on anything he deems suspicious moving his vote around like a hot potato I’m noting this as I continue reading.

I have a theory but I want to get deeper into my reread before getting in to it.

Still towny. Entertaining both positions on me. Looking into alternate possibilities outside their read.

Zorvo is misrepresenting me at this point I don’t think SK realizes that.

There is a world where I’m just bad at saying what I mean… actually that is reality my thoughts never translate well when I try to type them out. Maybe Zorvo and SK both didn’t get my intent…

I should entertain that idea a bit more

1 Like

Yep, Neon’s definitely town.

It’s early nobody is at very high risk of a chop… but you were getting heat and off you are Town PR it was just the wrong play

Up to this point there’s still almost nothing generated here

The conflict of town not listening to town…

Reread is making me think I just really suck at saying what I mean

At this point I’m pretty close to actually just locking this slot in as town. None of this feels like an agenda unless I’m missing something.

1 Like

Nobody ever addressed this afaik. Its intresting that the push on me was so aggressive but SK said something similar and nobody ever even acknowledged it

This feels like a very arbitrary thing to pick on and scum read.

The quote I said was essentially intended to read “ignoring any other view but the one you are pushing does not benefit town”

My wording from memory was along the lines of “many possibilities other than this exist”

How is that not providing alternatives?

This is not something I ever said. Not even close to something I ever said

On first read this confused me. With added context of this being an alt I must say with the few people in this game I played with its kind of weird that SK is the only one who remembers how I played in Valo Wolf.

Hmmmmmmmm intensifies

1 Like

VOTE: Neon