Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Just for you

Noted for upcoming stupid read.

Actually lol

I literally did not know that when I posted any of this lol

I don’t think you understand how I back read lol

The reach is awful

You realize this vote was obviously a joke?

Noted for progression

idk why the one is there but check out my epic cat

I mean … why not?

Alternatively how do we know you even did any of that?

Im too tired to re find it

Why?

GTH if it’s 1 who do you think it is?

Why?

Incoming upon complete catch up

1 Like

Anything and everything. The fact that you’re asking why I townread you is itself town, ensuring my logic is correct rather than accepting the easy clear. Evils would know it’s not TMI, and would therefore have no need to ask further. Pretty sure w!Neon just ignores that post, especially since I already explained some of it to O.kazo.

1 Like

Okazo is one of the only people I think is town with almost 100 percent certainty and that’s only because I don’t think an evil would make a huge target on their back for no reason on the first day. That’s really all it boils down to for me.

Do you remember why your vote’s on Neon?
I remember, I’m just asking if you do.

You asked me to vote it and I didn’t think my vote on the person I now think is town is any good. I don’t suppose Neon’s proven themselves as someone not worthy of dying any more?

1 Like

this was the first thing i did in rwby

aka
pretend to be suspicious on people who townread me, saying i wanted to be solved for “the right reasons”

1 Like

@Magnus @sillykitty2366 @Atlas

I’m gonna ask you to read this and tell me your thoughts if you think I’m tunneled Why I’m wrong or right on any of it.

I picked you 3 specifically because Atlad and SK are my only confident TRs right now and Mag asked me for it lol.

Okay

I think Lemon Zorvo and Memes are teamed.

I think Zorvo and Memes decided to bus Lemon while throwing shade on any others they could find.

I think Lemon fits the position of Eliza in Valo Wolf where they are being universally scum read and I learned my lesson that someone being universally scum read is possibly and maybe even probably just a wolf who is being pushed because they made it a little too obvious.

I think Zorvo has expressly stated that they like bussing 1 teammate and hard defending the others. I think they are trying to get better but old habits die hard. I take note of the fact that both Zorvo and Memes used weak reasons to pull off Lemon and move elsewhere, indicative of a Zorvo that’s trying to grow their game but is still falling in to old habits.

I think Zorvo is noticeably more muted than any other Zorvo I have ever played with. I think Memes might be coaching Zorvo in scum chat. I think Zorvo scum slipped when they said that they would do something that obviously paired them to their scum bud and than paired themself to Memes. Memes quickly course corrected and unpaired Zorvo from themself than spent 300 posts shading Zorvo lightly without pulling the trigger on a vote like they do with every other person they even remotely SR

I take note of how the vote on Zorvo was handled wrt how they handle votes elsewhere this game.

I take note of Zorvo using a weak case to push me and SK and how Zorvo slipped into similar habits that they used in Valo Wolf lightly but pulled out of them

I think Zorvo is improving but there are still signs.

I think I might be tunneled…help.

Townyyyyyyy

i was scum that game, fyi

I understood the implication. I think pointing that out wrt me and that read is towny

Bear with me, I’m exhausted

Zorvo is overall an enigma. He hard wolfsides, he kills town, he helps in the slaughter in wolves sometimes aswell
His thought process generally makes little to no sense throughout those times, but sometimes he’s randomly right

This is what I remember of him doing for whysper in railgun, and townreading gorta in that same game aswell. He just chose to bicker with me throughout, all those listed were wolves

I take it as more of “Seth finding a new person to tunnel” rather than him intentionally moving off of them. I’m rather certain he harbors a scumread there, but he tends to only care about one at a time.

Correct

Why specifically Memes, and not anyone else? Zorvo isn’t the type to listen to partners unless he agrees with the plan beforehand, either way.

I don’t fully remember the moment, but I tend to disagree, due to meta. I’d like it if this were to be quoted.

I did notice someghing reasonably to this effect, but it felt less of a push and more of “seth is being dumb”. I could certainty see this being true, however

This can only be explained with “Seth”

Your scumread on memes seems to be largely by pairing him directly with Zorvo, rather than making your own independent read on his slot alone, which leaves me not much to say. Zorvo certainly looks worse from what you’ve pointed out, but I personally haven’t seen much obvious W/W interaction between him and Memes. Lemon just seems by virtue paired, if she is scum, rather than any specific reason

TLDR:

I think your points about seth specifically ring true. However, the pairing with memes and lemon seems to be mostly irrelevant, at least to me.

I’ve already mentioned the possibility of Zorvo/Lemon, so that’s not far fetched. My reasons for townreading Meme is mainly just “he’s been playing well”, although I’d imagine w!Meme could also play that way, so it’s definitely in the realm of possibility.

However, since I’m more or less responsible for initiating Lemon’s wagon, and Zorvo jumped on immediately, it probably wouldn’t have been planned. Memes then responds by accusing Zorvo and Lemon… hmm.
I hadn’t really thought of this, okay. That’s a really scary team if that’s the case.

I keep hearing this but have no experience with Zorvo to relate to other than scum. I will acquiesce.

Flipping me or Lemon might be the best play to see if he’s potentially bussing. But enigma throws in a wrench and also I’m town.

Understood.

Why do you think that is?

I think that Zorvo is actively trying to improve and thus is more willing to listen to his team in general and specifically I think their interactions feel almost like Zorvo has a deeper respect for Memes over other players. And thus is more willing to listen.

I’m to tired and lazy to find it again xD

The fact this is a thing bothers me though lol.

True. Though I do think Memes is wolfy without Zorvo anyways. Same with lemon and Zorvo.

That’s kinda why I connected the dots to here.

1 Like

True I think the push if this is true came from necessity rather than a pre determined plan.

VOTE: Zorvo

I think there’s more valuable info here than on Lemon right now.