Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

He’s either wolfing or trying a new strategy
The latter is certainly possible, given he’s starting to give up on it overall

Noted
I have no way of knowing if this is the truth, but from my experiences last game i wolfed with him it wasnt like that

Considering you reread the entire game with well-thought out arguments for the past three hours
Fair enough

Not much we can do about it
He tends to be overly wrong and gets stuck on deathtunnels (see: him mis-shooting n1/n2 three games in a row)

I have a small townlean on memes, but this is reasonable
Lemon still hasn’t come back, which essentially tells us nothing more of her alignment

Maybe if Zorvo flipped wolf, but as a villager we would’ve lost a day and rid ourselves of a vocal townie.

If Zorvo’s a villager… actually, there was that world about either of us being evil if Zorvo was good, but since I don’t believe that world, I forgot it existed until now.

Hmm. Tell you what, I’ll be willing to vote Zorvo sometime tomorrow (irl), if Lemon claims in full. We know they’re PR, they may as well. Is this fair?

1 Like

i have a personal reason to believe this is -ev
but at this point they’ve had enough suspicion thrown on them, that if they don’t do anything there will be dire happenstances

1 Like

Role fishing…?

1 Like

I have reason to doubt Lemon’s PR claim. I would be very happy indeed to scumlock Lemon if their claim didn’t hold up, since I don’t townread them anyway.

Me too but I think there are a lot of worlds where it’s just as beneficial to keep them alive today.

Thank you.

I understand and I also agree on Lemon. At this point I really don’t think Lemon gives us much info at all. I’ll still lim there because of PoE though.

1 Like

Lemon has the most wolf equity of any currents suspects, at least fmpov. Maybe a Zorvo execution gives more information, but Lemon is more likely a hit.

If Lemon’s town… that’ll be my next venue of thought. Am I tunnelling? Tell me if I’m tunnelling. UNVOTE for now, I guess.

you’re tunneling

looks like it

ya girl needs sleep

let me backread
I might give up halfway but I’ll make an attempt

Holy pings and quotes

I think this could be possible but definitely isn’t a conclusion that should be made d1 tbh

Kinda like this post lol

Why is lemon scum (I haven’t read)

I’ve only heard of memes saying it because of her claiming pr but I’m assuming there’s deeper meaning

Making conclusions day 1 is my specialty

2 Likes

Prolly right tho

Based

I’m sorry to inform you that you’re wrong