Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

can’t you just use words?

or maybe a gif with a caption or something

No there’s also a reason why I don’t explicitly state my meaning.

I use my words when I need to I use gifs when I need to.

what
also, I find that a lot of your reasoning is based on what you would do in the same situation or what you think is the best play andnot accounting for individual differences in playstyle

alright then

what
I think enough stuff has happened

Without meta the best assumption to make is what the normal expectation for Werewolf would be.

I can’t judge you on your meta I don’t have it. I don’t know your playstyle. All I know is how general Werewolf principles apply.

I think my biggest problem is that everyone insists that you must understand how they play… but I can’t listen to you self meta is unreliable I can only read what should happen. And the amount of people here who do weird things than insist that you are wrong for reading them within your general understanding of mafia is staggering

Of course I’m more than willing to listen to others on those they have meta on that I don’t but I still have to find my own read.

And I certainly have unique principles to my play… but I still follow the general principles of Werewolf within the confines of my Anime Princess of Chaos motif.

what’s the case on me rn?
besides “claiming PR” and “a lot of posts with little content”?

like imo the PR claim is NAI until D2
and the content I hope will just get better with time as more things to discuss come into being

I think that’s fair but the normal expectation for wolves would apply more in general behaviour
imo the specificity that a wolf would surely push a PR towards getting mischopped instead of backing off unless both are wolves is too much of a leap for me

I find it reachy

A wolf should always chop town PR though… it’s not beneficial to chop a VT over a Cop or doctor

The only room in this case is that scum can’t say for sure that you are PR. They have no way of knowing that. And taking you at your word is… not ideal

ig it’s culture clash then
I’m used to PR claims being ignored until night and then voting the next day if they still survive

the general idea is town would not risk chopping a PR so early so any scum that try to push the claimed PR is outing themselves, which discourages scum from trying to push them

How does that benefit anyone?

I swear I did more than that
but no one remembers anything aside from fluff posts + claim

it forces mafia to NK the PR instead of wasting a day chop

yes, I SL myself

1 Like

Reasons for Each Vote:
Lemon - Backtracking their read. Isn’t AI but I was thinking about pressuring it - Post #228
ONLY AFTER DID I VOTE LEMON WITH MAGNUS

Then I found more of a reason to find Lemon wolfy.
Post #235
I unvoted cause they claimed PR and I also explained why in Post #291

From my response in post #313 it should have been indication of why I decided to sheep Magnus on you.

Then Neon accusing me of just sheeping Magnus for no reason lol.

This is my first indication for my Kitty vote in Post #460
I feel like post #480 was overdone with Bolded but I will admit maybe that was the more bias of my reasons.

In Post #490 I didn’t like Kitty’s Lemon prob fake claiming lol post.

Since then I’ve been interacting with all 3 of you and the only response I’ve actually had a turn around on was Lemon they went back to Null for me.