Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

So mean there is only 1 scenario where It’s true, or the opposite?

See… that makes sense on some level but on another it is frustrating because

Zorvos play feels freaking scummy. And I’m not willing to sit on Zorvo for 3 days while they pick off town like in Valo Wolf when I’m seeing similarities with slight adjustments

Magnus - I feel their push on me is ingenuous and I don’t really get the sense that they’re trying to actually read me. The initial POE narrowing down to me from the entire playerlist was theatrical. I don’t like their reads list.
Leafia - I get the sense they’ve just been going along with the thread. Voting wherever other people are going to add “pressure”. I don’t remember any unique takes from this slot (pls correct me if I’m wrong on this).
DirectorHall - added to make up numbers. They’ve just been parked on me. Calling my posts lacking in content and not trying to read me further than that.

Lemon townie? She agrees with my worldview

@Lemonfairy do strats with me

Ok.

Neon.

How much would you like to be inno child now? If you are town that is.

I don’t want to lose because I can’t read people based on what I see because “that’s just who they are”

That’s how I lost here once and it pisses me off

this was a reply to

it’s ok
I do that too

A million billion lol

Kinda might be okay here right now

I’m vetoing Leafia I think… maybe.

1 Like

Is this much different than Zorvo?

Okay.

I think lemon’s claim in this game is NAI.
There were literally no pressure or them, also in the result almost everyone is vanished from their wagon.

Which means
A) mafia claimed for an easy lift, resulting people leaving their wagon.
B) mafia got scared and jumped off the wagon prematurely.

And from the state of the game currently I cannot narrow down which scenario is correct.

I don’t think this is entirely accurate but I’m not limming the slot anyways

I don’t know who mentioned it, but I doubt Zorvo and Lemonfairy would be both on scumteam.

Fuck it

VOTE: Magnus

Sorry

I need to sleep. I’ll catch up later.

So you know how to sleep…
Splendid

1 Like

I kind of liked Zorvo’s explanation for backing off me
they’re going against the thread by sticking with their “voting PR is bad” stance instead of

“you know what? now that I think about it, lemon really is quite scummy and my unvote was just a snap reaction to her claim”

how do I strats?