Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

This is false.
My evaluation of your slot so far determined your likely to be a wolf.
I evaluate a slot every day.
So assuming your town I’ll eventually find you but if you aren’t town I’ll never find you town.
I’m just that good sorry.

Read my interaction with Atlas.

I agree and as I said before if Neon is town Silly could be pocketing wolf but I need to get a better read on Neon. I find it hard to think they are both town from how I’m seeing things RN.

1 Like

Yeah and he VETO’ed me and so Neon voted them.

So I’m going to VETO you, (for today cause I don’t have a fully confident town read on you yet.)

1 Like

That doesn’t list your reads on everyone.

Fair enough and it’s what I think is going on here too.

Some people I’m just straight null on and don’t have enough content from them or haven’t seen enough to form a read on them yet.

Ah. That’s fair enough.

I like Debil’s (lol’s) vote but that vote is NAI plus I don’t directly agree with their reads so it’s like straight out null rn.

I too could make two groups of 3 players in a 15 player game and say lol I’m right got em

Or like you could actually tell me the wolf team. That is legendary.

Giving me 6 players and saying well lol 2 of these are wolfs. That’s not

this looks v/v at this point

Possibly but the wagon state bothers me.

During like 80% of this argument.

Morning. Was moving house and feeling out of it for 2 days… But I should be fine now. Will just be between work and few online commitments (not relationships don’t worry).

Anyone wanna catch me up? Helps you find me faster too.

Also, hello mason buddy from the previous life… I mean game. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yeah. I don’t very much like the state of the wagons either.

Hi former mason buddy.

1 Like

eh Leafia is actually kind of ok

Yikes. For a moment, I thought I stepped in the wrong train.

1 Like

Magnus?

That one is… honestly I don’t know.

I don’t think I want to lim Magnus today. I wanted to put pressure but I might just be wrong…

Actually maybe I’m being a bit too bias, Neon’s points of like their initial vote and some of their other comments are like fair. Even though I have justification for it.
The points they are making are pretty basic and predictable but not necessarily wolfy.

It’s just the way they are playing gives no advantage to town and doesn’t have a direct sense in accuracy.
It can easily be faked by wolves and they can easily wolf side as town by either clearing or reading wolves town or consistently voting villagers with that play.

So heck maybe on second glance it’s all NAI.

I don’t really remember reading into their play last time I played with them cause as a wolf I don’t really care to think how I would perceive them as town!me.

I do though think I did have some thoughts regarding Neon now I could be completely wrong on it but I may have said as a wolf that “oh if I was town I might actually be pushing here”. Or something like that.

Again, I could be completely wrong I don’t remember but what I’m saying is I need to understand Neon’s Playstyle before I end up jumping the gun.

1 Like