Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

where did Atlas go?

“Saying this person is town and unrelentingly believing myself is how I get scumread and killed but imma do it anyways”
Yeah so Neon dying stuff if NAI, kinda thought so anyways but here’s clarification.

No it isn’t. Most of the people on him have reasoning from what I’ve seen.

Same with the fact it didn’t immediately pick up lol

Why is like nobody reading this game

I’ll just reply anyway

right now I’m at

lol/Neon/SK
Zorvo/Memes
Leafia/Kazo

Magnus/Hail

1 Like

I’m tryingggggggg

I literally stopped people from shading them if they’re a villager

Literally being pro wincon, more than the brigade of people defending him and shading literally everyone who finds him wolfy lol

Aw fuck so sorry about zero-posting I’ve been really busy and I forgot when the game started. I will backread Immediately and go do the epic posting

Hmm let’s see.
“But seriously can we kill scum Eqsy though?”
^ Neon Town Game

I’m remember this post.

the thing with reads list is
I start doubting mine as soon as I post it

but I’m happy with it when it’s still just in my head

Yes.

“And if you’re wrong it won’t matter because I pushed this so I’ll get blamed”
Another one I want to remember from their town game.

Why does this mean it’s a bad wagon? Was valorant not the same way?

Holy shit the iso is so big.
I’ll do one more random page

hm
noted
it’d like if you elaborated on what you think is more controversial out of your picks, but at least its something

Figures the wolf game has barely any content and the Town game has a whole lot despite replacing in day 2 I think Neon gave me a wolf game of theirs when they were newish or something.

VOTE: Leafia

Let’s just kill this then tbh

oh
im sure you have your opinions on killing magnus
do you think his behaviour of being pro-town in his leading and pushing others to contribute is scummy?

Yeah you have so many posts in here I’m not gonna bother with the rest as you have said so many of everything and said little to nothing in your wolf game that you can easily mimic least some of it as a wolf.