Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I VETO this.

You have to vote me instead.

2 Likes

Pushing others to contribute is incredibly easy and you can do it with one post

Wtf does “protown in his leading” even mean? This read is just a bunch of buzzwords

and why is that scummy?

pushing others to make arguments, creating solid points for others to consider, talking to others thoughtfully, etc.

Unfortunately for you, ratio

When did I say it is?

Valorant was a game I actively try to forget as much as possible wagons that firm quickly and pile up high are generally town and I think that was largely the case in Valo too

1 Like

That’s fine.
I wanna see a SillyKitty push from you and ugh then I’ll sheep.

1 Like

I can halpily do that. Mgnus isn’t usually this solvy as a wolf and he’s been like a town leader from lmost the very beginning. As a wolf, he isn’t like this at all from what I remember. Not to menntion how o pportunistic the wagon on him seemsd. It feels the same as when he got that wagon on him in either Morbtainado or Kaguya, cdn’t remember which.

when you pushed them for it
i say its towny because its inheritly +ev

Valid point

1 Like

not really controversial
because I don’t really care if it’s controversial or not

more like I’m not confident enough for some
e.g., Memes I remember reading some of their posts and liking them but it’s not super fresh in my memory so maybe I’d lower them to Leafia/Kazo level

I’m also unsure of the w/w equity for Magnus/Hail
yeah, one kept pushing for me to be voted while the other parked a vote on me but don’t really remember much of their interactions

I also don’t have much impression of Kazo’s more recent posts

Factually inaccurate I was not new

hm
noted

I didn’t push him for it

I pushed him for other reasons

You clearly believe this read so idk

I unvoted him for a reason. Do you have reservations against leafia or something?

I want to see you form original thoughts and not do what Zorvo says

My break is gonna be done soon so seeya in an hour

Who’s Hsil?

I mean why do you think Magnus is a hit?
I have found Magnus Townie I feel like this post can be by a wolf that doesn’t like how the Townie they are pocketing has stopped voting for the ML they wanted.

I. Literally. Scumlean. Atlas.